1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

achacho..:( very sad. will read up, as anu said it was because of her diet??

anika987 likes this.
  2. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

@anushri I don't remember how well Sen performed since I can't analyse like you guys do:worship2::worship2:. I hardly laugh out loud but I laughed so much seeing that movie especially that kid on the phone scene. I don't want to reveal the scene. If you get a chance, please watch it. I watched this 5 yrs back but the scene still brings smile everytime I think @ it:tearsofjoy:. Only after seeing Oviya in BB, I realised she was in Moodar Koodam too:sunglasses:.

ILoveTulips, Ranchu, anika987 and 3 others like this.
  3. HazelPup

HazelPup Platinum IL'ite

ha ha heroines naa loosaa irukkanum hero na uthavakarai rowdy yaa irukkanum

Atha paakra naam ellarum??? :)

4. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

I am not saying it’s because of diet... people sent scary fwd messages saying that don’t go behind no-carb diet because She was following it... Her stage is scary because she didn’t have any symptom.. directly diagnosed with stage 4..
    Paleo diet is no-carb... they say it’s one solution for all illness... So we don’t know which is right... I avoided carb for one meal, I suffered from acute tummy pain and had to take IV shots for pain relief.. now I see to it I have carb in all three meals... some body requires carbs...

5. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

hahaha... anushri, That was a clever phrasing to comment on lightening of the skin injections. Sema (Touché¡)

Yes. Those injections have side effects. Leucoderma (the disease that bigB is suffering from) is one of the major ones.... but there are others as well.
    In the west, Michael Jackson suffered a lot due to both plastic surgery of nose, and skin color change treatments.

ILoveTulips, Ranchu, anika987 and 3 others like this.
  6. HazelPup

HazelPup Platinum IL'ite

Kanmoodithanama Paleo diet follow panraanga for all ailments... balanced nnu no word in food dictionary

7. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

CH and ILT, when I said groomed, I didn't mean for Rithvika to get lighter skin colour. I was talking about being presentable i. e getting the right makeup, dressing sense etc.

Anika said that Yash and Aish should get roles for being so glamorous, and CH said that she wouldn't want to see Rith as a heroine- hence my view that with proper grooming, Rith would definitely be a good heroine material. Athukaaga, I did not mean that Rith should start doing glamorous roles but like Ranch said, there should be a nice presence when you are a heroine- that can be achieved with good grooming in Rith's case.

But the problem I see is, how much of importance we are giving to one's looks compared to one's acting talent- that's why I said this is a sad state in Tamil cinema.

Tuls, acting as Vijay and Ajith's heroines is not a great thing and certainly not a criteria for a good actress in my opinion. I've long stopped watching these two stars' movies because they have nothing more to offer than mass dialogues to suit their fans. And seriously, how many of Vijay and Ajith's heroines nowadays emerged as good actresses just because they act in those films?

Rithu-va next Vijay and Ajith movie-ku heroine-a podungganu naan sollala. Athu Rithu-ku thevaiyum illai. But do more character based lead heroine roles, is what I'm asking. Why does a movie like Paradesi need a Vedhika as the heroine? Or a Sayeesha for Kadaikutty Singam? Or a Amy Jackson in practically all the films that she acted here? Samandhame illadha actresses acting in roles which are totally not meant for them- and we have no issues about that but Rithu-ku oru lead role kudukanumnu sollum bothu, we are setting criteria for heroines, that's my anguish.

8. HazelPup

HazelPup Platinum IL'ite

Off late heroine naa manasula pathiyarathu Parvati Menon. Real acting skills.

9. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Now a days not only actress even directors are one movie old people..

10. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

I don’t know about that. Neenga than story padichu engaluku puriyara mathiri explain pannanum :biggrin: