Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Vrinz018

Vrinz018 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am Vrinda from Bangalore, India. Delighted to be here and to explore the many threads. Looking forward to interacting with many of you.

Cheers,
    Vrinda

2. Dharshika

Dharshika New IL'ite

Hi all,

Any one from pondicherry or nearby area??

3. Imani

Imani New IL'ite

I love dance and music. I think mainstream music in the USA can be nice but I really love Indian/ Bollywood music. I really love to dance. I would love to find somewhere that plays great Indian music where I could dance. While listening to You Tube is nice, there is something great about a DJ and the energy of a crowd that just makes good music even better. I have found some places in the USA but so far I have not seen something in my area. If someone on here has suggestions I would love to hear them. I like playing Pocket Gem's Campus Life game, which is where my Avatar came from. (I do not work for them or know anyone who does I just really like the game and I have been playing it for years.) I love flowers and so I like to garden because it just makes the scenery more beautiful. I also enjoy art - drawing, painting, and just being creative.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    Arunarc likes this.
  4. Charani

Charani New IL'ite

Hello Every one I am Charani and i am from hyderabad completed my graduation and present i work as a web developer..

5. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Hello Everyone. Myself Anusha working as a Civil Engineer in Bangalore. Married for 6.5 years and stay along with hubby and in laws. Happy to be a part of this community. Lot of times this forum has benefited me. Just recently I created userID and looking forward to have more interactions with fellow members.

6. Raraja

Raraja New IL'ite

I am just one month old in Delhi. Looking around for some good friends to spend quality time in the weekends. I am passionate about studying architecture and monuments of Delhi. I am a Telugu and I k ow telugu tamil english and hi di well.

7. prethivivek

prethivivek New IL'ite

Hi to All ,

Any kids to play in university road , Sharjah...my 5 yrs old is so obsessed without friends ....help me pls

8. Shantanu007

Shantanu007 New IL'ite

Hello I am shantanu I live in Bangalore and I work as a game developer

9. BabithaKumar

BabithaKumar New IL'ite

I am Babitha. I am a freelance writer. I work from my home. I came across the Indus ladies forum while searching for a forum for women. I read few posts here. I feel this as a good platform for women to share their opinions with full freedom.

10. ujwalaray

ujwalaray New IL'ite

hi I have always found Indusladies very interesting, I have heard very good reviews about this site, eager to learn more from this site