1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

@Ranchu There could be some understanding between A and endemol and/or vijay tv. What else could explain the reason for her staying this far along? Last season, Julie sonna oru poi got her so much negative feedback but this specimen spews out so much venom and lie left right and center and going to finals. This is happenning definitely because she has a strong backup from endemol and vijay tv. That also surprised Janani and Rithvika how she was getting saved from nomination. We can also notice there is so much of closeup shots of A's reaction during every task, discussions and when KH asks questions. Definitely something fishy going on.

2. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

Kala thavira yaar seendaranga ivala:grinning:

3. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

For me I liked Viji not because she was against Aish..infact I was getting angry that she was vambuku iluthufying aishwayra in the kolamaavu task and came across as strategy as vera yaar target pannalum screenspace kedaikathu, but that aside,

I like Viji because, She is bold, not scared to show emotions, not camera conscious..Similar to aish's traits but difference is she is mature, not impulsive, not short tempered and no kurku vazhi. She can be a winner.

Also as this is first time female finalists on stage as KH said..this can be a another first time for a wild card entry to win. (Illana next time yaarum vara othuka maatanga... and quoting that as a reason is not valid)

Aish being in final stage - am not angry, as someone mentioned it is the kaimaru by BB for the TRP she gave. But shouldn't be winner as it definitely will set a wrong example.

When People say she needs medical help and then be angry on her I dont get it...how can you continue to be angry on someone who you see as needs medical or pyschiatric help? your anger should be on the TV and BB for denying what she needs.

I wish Aish gets the help she needs and leads a peaceful life. I still see a child in her..

Rithu was very smart today, By calling out Aish as villain, at the same time nominating her as worthy to win because of this!! this is called vanja pugalchi...naan nallavanum solliyachu,aish villanum solliachu...neraya thiramai vechurukka.. very sad she didn't expose all these earlier...

meepre, stayblessed, anushri and 7 others like this.
  4. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

:worship2:

This is spooky. You are saying exactly what i am thinking.

5. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

Maybe that “Angel” she mentioned in one episode is Bigboss? Really fishy

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  6. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

stayblessed, GoogleGlass and rmpriya like this.
  7. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Why does Aish always wants to be the focus. Today was Yash’s day but everyone was consoling Aish more than saying good bye to Yash

stayblessed, Ranchu, HazelPup and 2 others like this.
  8. Ushiee

Ushiee Gold IL'ite

If you started voting pls vote in full without splittting. already aishu is in 2nd place in unofficial poll viji is in last place. I am going to vote fully either to janani or viji, I don't know whom to choose.

stayblessed, anika987 and GoogleGlass like this.
  9. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

கூடா நட்பு
    கேடு பயக்கும்
    யக்ஷியின் நட்பு
    யாஷிகாவை வீழ்த்தியது

stayblessed, anushri, Ranchu and 3 others like this.
  10. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

I was wrong. Gopi name is tattooed in Aish's ring finger.

I doubted this guy could be Y's bf & looks like it, since Y too asked her mom @ this guy.

candidheart, anika987 and GoogleGlass like this.