Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

There is nothing to worry and it is all your perception. Have a positive thinking and try to have positive thinking and also try to chant Kandha Sahashtri Kavasam, before going to bed or atleast you can hear the same, which will give a confidence and also shield for you.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

In your chart, the 5th lord Venus is aspected by the 7th lord Saturn, which is a clear indication of love affairs and love marriage. Also the 5th lord Venus is aspected by the 11th lord Mars, which is an indicative of multiple affairs and marrying the person of your choice.

Both of you belong to Gemini Lagna, which is extremely good for cordial relationship between two. From his Venus sign, your Venus is 2nd, which is extremely good for love and romance between two. Also, the 2nd lord Moon is in its house of debilitation, which is not good for marital harmony.

The Sun, mainly relating to echo is in 2nd and 12th from each other, which may give echo between two.

In his chart, Ketu is placed in the 2nd house, house of family, which is normally welcome and at present he is running the dasa of Ketu from 10.08.2016 and will be operative until 10.08.2023. Ketu is a separatist planet.

Also, in your chart, the Moon, the controller of mind is afflicted by Ketu (conjunction) and aspected by Rahu and SAturn, there are chances for pinch of sorrow.

Hence, you may try to contact him and try to reconcile with him, which will be good for you.

Regards

3. Priyaha

Priyaha Senior IL'ite

I have tried multiple times, but he won't respond. When is there a chance for patch up or when will I see him again? 2023?

4. JeevIsha

JeevIsha New IL'ite

Have already msged you about my pregnancy issues. Started my ivf treatment two months back and suddenly got cancelled ystdy due to my health issues. Thos os for good or bad i cannot justify. Pls tell me whether im having a good time and when will i become pregnant. Second cycle for ivf will start from next month hope this gets success.

Name:Sharmili
    TIME:5.45 pm
    DOB: 01-02-1994
    Chennai

NAME: Omprakash
    TIME:5.46PM
    DOB: 15-01-1988
    TIRUVALLUR

5. Freedom_life

Freedom_life New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    my cousin is finally divorced 2 yrs back and trying to re-marry. Below are the details of her horoscope.
    Can you please let me know if she would be able to find a right partner and would she be able to have a baby?
    how would be marital life and when will she get married again?
    She is also trying to switch her career, is this the right time now?

Girl
    1. 28-Jun-1984
    2. Time of birth : 20:48
    3. Place : Vellore

6. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

7. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Sir very happy and thanks for your prediction. Since you mentioned that my hus horoscope much favourable,..We have a idea of purchasing a house in my name as am going to avail the loan ,Is that ok or in whose name its better to purchase? Is there any specific face/ direction to buy the house .We are searching for ready to move apartment.
    Pl tell me sir.
    Regards
    Sripriya

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  8. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    Firstly I would like to thank you for your previous predictions .
    Please look into the details and tell me when he gets into job and how his
    future would be like settlement in abroad.He is very much worried and frustrated about job .
    Dob: 30 th june 1995
    Tob: 1:20 am night
    Pob: vijayawada

Sir kindly look into the chart and suggest any pariharams for my son.
    Regards

Sir kindly help me ,he is very disturbed and worried so much.i am worried about him too ,please help me sir ,i am facing problems with my husband and his future and settlement also helping for more disturbances at home .
    You predicted previously about my husband and came out right ,please predict and suggest pariharams. I will be very kind of you Sir,
    Thanks for your time and help always.
    God bless you

Regards
    Respected Sir,

Please kindly help me and look into the charts .
    I am sorry to bother you again n again.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards

9. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Please help me and look at my daughter's horoscope.
    She is facing troubles in studies ,first of all she didnt get MBBS seat in 2016 .
    Left to another country ( Australia)to pursue her studies,her scores are just average and lost her scholorship as well.lot of money is spent on her ,can she stay there ,she has 2. 1/2 years course left.Sir my qustion is can she complete the degree and now she is planning to change the course ,can she change.
    Even at home also I am facing lot of problems with my husband because of money spending.She is also being cursed and put down by her father. Kindly look into her details and help her sir. Guide me and help me with any pariharams.Ever since she joined her PUC she is into struggles. Kindly help me sir.

Dob :25 th feb 1998
    Tob: 9:47 pm
    Pob : Vijayawada AP

Kindly help us , THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PRECIOUS TIME.

Regards
    Respests Sir,
    Please look into my daughter's chart and tell me how her studies will be ,she lost scholorship ,more burden on my husband ,more pressure on the girl as well.She is trying to find a job but not finding one,kindly help me sir ,suggest any prayers and praiharams.
    This is causing so much disturbances in the family ,i am jobless ,cannot help financially.
    Help me sir please ,previously you predicted for my husband ,which came out true .
    Thanks for your help.

Regards

10. Somewhere

Somewhere New IL'ite

Dear Sir ,

Could you tell me if these two people chart is good for marriage

Thank you so much

Girl :

11 june 1987 at 18:33 pm in Isparta Turkey

Boy :

22 September 1988 at 3:55 am in Poitiers France

Thank you so much for prediction