1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice on my Relaltionship

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by FragnantJasmine, Aug 12, 2008.

1. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Jasmine,

theguy has messed you up mentally and emotinally, he has takenadvantage of you from your post i can see you are very venerable and any onecan advantage of you, if he says he is wants to die let him go ahead, why is he wasting your time. Stay away from him, you are still young, you have a beautiful life ahead of you, you will meet mr right.If he is hitting you and abusing you now, what willhe doafter marriage and what if his parents even join him.
    make a career, look after your parents, stop thinking about him, keep yourself occupied.

DON'T MESS UP YOUR LIFE FOR THIS STUPID GUY. HEWILL KEEP ON USING YOU TILL HEGETS ANOTHER SACRIFICIAL LAMB

A gentle man would never do this he isgetting SATISFACTION IN BULLYING YOU.Be a strong woman.

Good luck to you
    Alpa

2. avireena

avireena New IL'ite

hi jasmine,
    please dont ruin ur life by marrying him. If u really love him and cant leave him .u just take him to good psycatarist and get him treated well. from the behaviour which u have written , seems that he is mentally ill. its a clear case of mental illness.

3. Shrutiv05

Shrutiv05 New IL'ite

Dear Jasmine,

I have read your complete post several times. I have also read the other replies to your post. Almost everyone is suggesting to end this relationship, but somehow I feel differently: I think he is just immature and it should be possible to improve him with time.

Also I am factoring in the fact that you love him and true love is rare to find.

This is my personal opinion: Tell him about how you feel and ask him to be more responsible if he wants to have a future with you

4. KrutikaRao

KrutikaRao Senior IL'ite

You started the story by saying you didnt love him and agreed onyl after he threatened you about killing himself. That should have been enough for you to tell your parents about this guy and plan to get out of this mess at that time!
    Ok you didnt. As you have yourself said, you are not experienced enough.
    He lies, he doesnt save which means he is parasite for life. You still want to think about this guy. As someone has already advised before, plan a break up, which of course will not be smooth considering his threatening nature. Include your parents, relatives, friends, any trustworthy colleagues and if neccessary police. If he bothers you in office, make sure you let HR know about this and also your and his manager(if they appear mature) for his misbehaviour. Best of luck!

5. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

hello jasmine,
    What others say is true. AS U KNOW THOSE DOGS THAT BARK DON'T BITE" no offense to anyone. but its really true in case of such people. they say i will die if u dont marry me or they will doubt at you when you are late. they need help. really they do not have good mental health. They may be bright at work they may be intelligent. but once they get a person whom they feel are suffering by the acts they re doing they get the Saddistic pleasure out of it. you are lucky you got such wonderful and supporting parents. do not dishearten them. I know it would be difficult to forget this man. But before he makes ur life more miserable stay away from him. Just ignore him. He might target people around you or cry to you like a baby. just ignore him to core. Trust me there are more people like him around the world and they will not DIE if you dont marry. It is just the Piece of Device they are using to torture you which gives them immense pleasure. So Honey please be careful with this man.

Take care