1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Does homeopathy help in getting rid of shoulder/joint pains

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by abc00, Mar 19, 2016.

1. abc00

abc00 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Has someone tried homeopathy medicine for shoulder joint pains. How long should the medicine be taken.

2. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

Yes it does , but is not quick.
    You need to do exercises as well.

tencecatty likes this.
  3. BS157

BS157 Bronze IL'ite

It absolutely does. You need to have patience & perseverance with homeopathy and it does wonders compared to other the quick relief allopathy. I have taken it for Thyroid, Acute Sinusitis & a real bad case of sciatica & disc prolapse which I had suffered for over 2 yrs to the verge of being confined to bed for over 3 months. In all the cases (at different times ) I had tried all types of treatment (painkillers, steroids, ayurvedic treatments etc.)with no relief....but found long term cure in Homeopathy.
    As rightly said by Shobhamma, in the case of shoulder /joint pains etc., you must also exercise /undergo physiotherapy to learn the right exercises to keep the joints well & painfree.
    Speaking from experience

1 person likes this.
  4. abc00

abc00 Gold IL'ite

@shobhamma , @BS157 thanks so much for your reply and giving hope.

5. drsimran

drsimran New IL'ite

Hi im a homeopathic doctor and homeopathy helps in all kinds of joint pains and duration depends upon the type of disease whether it is frozen shoulder, or rheumatism etc.in acute cases the pain goes away quickly. wish you good health

6. Bebs

Bebs New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am a homeopathy Dr and homeopathy treats any disease considering the constitution of the patient. That's y it gives you a permanent cure for your problem without any side effects unlike other systems. Moreover it boosts ur immunity. Treatment duration will depend on the chronicity of ur complaint and the type of joint affection and how u follow ur diet and regimen. Anyway u can go ahead with homeopathy as its safe and natural.

7. Amrita48

Amrita48 New IL'ite

I was facing the same issue. The pain uses to be terrible. So one day one of my friends suggested me to use Mahanarayan Oil for it. After hearing its benefits I started to use this oil. After using this for 3 weeks I found relief in my pain. Seeing this I was quite happy because I had never thought this would help. I feel hearing my friends advice and implementing it worked for me.:grin: I would suggest you try this oil and be pain-free.

8. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

Drink organic celery juice every morning empty stomach and you will see all pain disappearing including shoulder pain, brain fog, better energy level

9. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

is Celery available in Chennai?? is it corriander or else??

10. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Where can i get this Oil??