Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

I am trying to give the simple remedies for Ketu:

1) Please try to keep a pet dog
    2) Please try to feed sesame seed to the ants
    3) Please try to fee the multicoloured dogs
    4) Please try to be on fast on every Tuesday, preferably from sun rise to sun set
    5) You should avoid telling the secrets to others

Please try to do the possible above remedial measures which will nullify the ill effects of the Ketu dasa.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In your birth chart, the 5th lord Jupiter is well placed in in the 2nd house, which happens to be its own house; but aspected by Saturn, which will delay the progeny. While considering from the Moon sign, the 5th lord Mercury is directly aspected by Saturn, which is also responsbile for delay in progeny. Apart from this, the 9th lord, which has to be considered for female natives, i.e, Moon is under the influence of Rahu and Ketu.

Apart from this, the 5th lord from the puthrahara Jupiter, sign, the Mars is afflicted by the nodes. In addition, the 5th lord is afflicted by the SAturn and Rahu in the navamsa chart, which is a clear indication for delayed in progeny.

In the chart of your husband too, the 5th lord Mars, though well placed in its own sign, by aspected by Saturn who has already been afflicted by the nodes and also the 5th lord Mars is afflcited by the Saturn in the Navamsa chart, which is a clear indication for delay in progeny.

Hence, it is advisable to make a visit to Kalahasthy near Tirupathy of Andhra Pradesh and then try for the medical treatment.

As far as the time for progeny is concerned, at present, the transit SAturn is with the 2nd and 5th lord Jupiter and aspect the 11th lord, in your chart, and the transit Jupiter is aspecting the 11th house, which is a favourable time for progeny.

Similarly, as far as your husband chart, the transit Jupiter is 2nd lord SAturn and also the 5th lord and 11th lord Mars and Venus by its trine aspect, which is also favourable time for progeny.

Hence, you may try to do the remedial measures suggested and then try for progeny, which will certainly give beneficial results.

Regards

3. sahanashree

sahanashree New IL'ite

Thank you sir, for your guidance and remedies...I will do the remedies as suggested by you...i am grateful to you.....
    regards

4. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Respected sir, namaskaram!

I'm here once again to seek your advice and help. Few months back I consulted you regarding my bad time with loss of my baby in 5th month of pregnancy and my health issues and also my husband is jobless now for past 6months. We are constantly fighting to extreme levels. And my exams hadn't gone well.

I kindly request you to please see mine and husbands chart and give me some hope when will things get better in our lives.

My questions are -
    1) My profession is at stake. Will I clear my exams?
    2) mentally emotionally physically I'm exhausted and becoming depressed losing interest in life. When will my problems solve?
    3) im supposed to undergo a surgery involving bone and joint.... Though as a doctor I know the risks of the surgery but ImI hesitant to undergo it. Will be able to heal successfully with the surgery?

4) though my health issues are increasing, I'm yearning to have my baby sooner... Previously you had predicted that as per my chart there is delay in progeny but is supportive at present time.. but due to my health issues and exams and stress we were told by docs to not plan a baby till august this year. After my losing my baby, I really want to conceive and have a healthy baby. Please advice when is it possible if we start planning now.

5) my husband is applying for various jobs and still unsuccessful. Will he get a good job now?

My apologies sir for too many questions. I'm highly depressed and sometimes suicidal too. Please help me as I count on your wisdom and advices.

My details -
    Date - 07-May-1988
    Time - 02.05 am ( 7th may early hours)
    Place - nellore, AP

Husbands details -
    Date - 31-Aug-1986
    Time - 9.01am
    Place - Rajahmundry, AP

Please please help me sir. God bless you and thank you for always helping me as well as lot of people here with selfless gesture. May God bless you and your family always woth abundant happiness wealth health and prosperity.

Pinky

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  5. CareerTrial

CareerTrial New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    Hope you are well and doing great; as you predicted, the boy is bit better now with almighty blessings and doctors care, and hope he continues to do so .. Amidst among health challenges, he is persistent to continue his HSC, would like to go for medicine degree and about to go for exam in few months; kindly looking for your guidance on which field (engineering/medicinal) is good for him
    Date of birth: 07/02/2001
    Time of birth: 14.19
    Place of birth: Sydney
    Regards, CareerTrial

6. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Sir kindly help me ,he is very disturbed and worried so much.i am worried about him too ,please help me sir ,i am facing problems with my husband and his future and settlement also helping for more disturbances at home .
    You predicted previously about my husband and came out right ,please predict and suggest pariharams. I will be very kind of you Sir,
    Thanks for your time and help always.
    God bless you

Regards

7. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    Please look into my daughter's chart and suggest any pariharams I am so so depressed always ,worrying about kids future. Kindly help me sir .

Regards

8. savitharama

savitharama New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for replying to my concern.
    I am feeling positive that we will be able to have child from your prediction.
    We live in UK, and not sure when I can perform pooja in Kalahasti. Sir can I make Sankalpa to GOD, and perform pooja in future and start treatment now. As we were planning to start treatment in next week or so.
    Sir please reply any other measures.

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind response.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

HI,

Thank you very much for your kind response. Any dedicated prayers will have its own effect.

May God fulfill all your desires.

Regards