1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

Interesting !! I never even noticed it. Wonder how it was decided that she should be the one to stay there.

At this rate, big boss season 3 will have all guys and girls can sleep in whatever room. Already kattadorai maavan has been following that nah !

candidheart likes this.
  2. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Did you girls watch AV interview?? He said many things, but one thing to note is Mumz's bad luck. That whoever she gets close with gets evicted. First Mamthi, then AV. Then Nithya was close to her, she got direct nomination.. Though it could be coincidence, I found it interesting.

Sofea and blissofmylife like this.
  3. blissofmylife

blissofmylife Silver IL'ite

@ILoveTulips anything interesting that you can share here?

4. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

I dont understand the task of this week... all are talking at the same time... onnum purila... TB touched N in the wrong place... N pushed his arm away... I dont understand them... Yashika is always putting her hands inside the shirt or pants... Janani looked good.. Why Mahat uses vaadi podi?? Dont know how it was earlier.. I watched the first week... then only now I am watching... I feel Vaish and Ramya are close...

Sofea and ILoveTulips like this.
  5. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

after watching mamathi s interview , she is lot better than many . ava isthu isthu pesarathu thaan mokkai ya iirrukku

6. blissofmylife

blissofmylife Silver IL'ite

:roflmao::clapclap:

7. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Yeah , even when sometime people here was confused if PB was saying about intimacy/ simply talking on that particular day he was referring to.. I was like it doesn't matter what happened on that day, they are getting physical and flirting even during daytime and it was a collective statement of how one should behave..and Kamal must have said that they are seeing it all in that context...

other than that PB is not a good nor a bad contestant..he is just there..

Also I think in India they take it too far thinking it happens like these in western countries and parents who want to maintain their "High class, modern"image do not discipline/control them..very sad!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  8. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Do the parents know this fact and still allow their children to participate???

9. ILoveTulips

Bliss, he had said the same things, in his usual lengthy lines. When questioned on why he decided to jail ponnamblam, he said that he was misunderstood by all of us. Do you remember the time when ponn said that Aish would do"anything" to win the title?? Apparently AV have that jail punishment having that in mind.. he also expressed his anger on balaji scolding him after he left.. Then surprisingly he sided with Nithya on the carrot-onion incident. And he said he things Danny, janani, Yash may come to finals... And mahat too as he thinks "whatever it is, he is genuine".. he asserted his remarks on mumz as drama queen, janani as visha bottle.

Added later:- oh forgot to add, he actually thinks it's cute that the girls and mahat can behave this way without keeping anything in mind, that was he likes this younger generation...

blissofmylife, candidheart and Sofea like this.
  10. ILoveTulips

Candidheart , this is what I think too. Just because he voiced out that the 4 idiots are indisciplined, doesn't make him an aaha-oho contestant.. This last 4 weeks, other than the times he uttered controversial comments, only time he was seen was when he walked nonchalantly in between people during heated arguments, or when all the contestants were seated together in sofa to listen announcements. I don't think he participated in any tasks, and none of the contestants bothered too. I didn't vote for him at all this week.