Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Please try to do Mouna Virat (fast) which will certainly avoid lot of quarrels and infights.

Regards

messedup likes this.
  2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Kindly repost your request with the reply given by me earlier.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

As per the chart of your husband, the change of job for the present is not too supportive.

Also, in his chart, the SAturn, the significator of profession / service is hemmed in between Mars and Rahu. Hence, he should always be extra cautious in taking any decision either on resigning for any reason or look for any change because, in his case, it will be extremely difficult for getting re-employed, in case, he has taken any decision to resign the job and look for a change. Assuming that he has resigned his job for better prospects and when he tries to join the duty, he may be denied of the opportunity, for the simple reason, that the Company does not need his service for the present and let him wait.

Hence, my sincere advise is to work in his present organisation and try to get elevated, which will be good for him in the long run and the any attempt for change of profession may become disaster for him.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The change of profession is supporitve between 29th October, 2018 and 28th November, 2018. Any sincere attempt prior to this period may give beneficial results.

At present, he is running the dasa of Ketu. Ketu is well placed in the 11th house from his his Janma Lagna. The Ketu dasa and Rahu Bhukti commenced on 06.08.2017 and will be operative until 25.08.2018. Normally, in anyone's life the dasa of Ketu will be one of the toughest one. Also, the dasa of the nods, ie. Ketu and Rahu or Rahu and Ketu is not good and it is advisable to postpone any auspicious event during this period.

The time for the present until mid October, 2018 is much favourable for him to get married as per the transit planets. If not done, it may delay further. Ofcouse durign the Ketu dasa it is not advisable to do the marriage; but delaying the event will further delay the marriage.

Mars in the 10th house, house of profession will give him a very commanding position and it is extremley good for professional growth.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

hI,

I have already given a detailed prediction about your chart concerning the marriage prospects and also I remember to have concluded that in the case of love marriage, the Almighty will take care of them, even if there is any disagreement between two; depending upon their understanding between two. From your statement, it is evident that both of you do not wish to have a legal separation. Hence, please try to adjust with your spouse with positive thinking and praying the Almighty of your choice, which will certainly save your marriage.

Regards

6. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Thank you for the reply sir...can you please confirm for how long this fast should be done. Few minutes hour or a day? And what time suits the best?

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The best period for fasting is from sun rise to sun set. You can try to do the same, so long as your health permits and you can choose of the day(s) of your choice for fasting. Fasting will solve all unnecessary problems.

One of the best remedies to the married couple is that the wife should always (whenever they are both are together) serve the food with much dedication to her husband; but now a days, it is very difficult to witness this.

Regards

messedup likes this.
  8. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Thank you sir. Will try my best.

9. Anujaya2009

Anujaya2009 New IL'ite

Respected Pragaspathy Sir,

Many thanks for replying so promptly. Will i get a remote job in near future or not. In my last employment, I worked hard for 4 years and then was suddenly laid off. Currently, I am expecting a second child in last week of September/1st week of October. Lot of things are stuck in our lives and are not moving ahead. Once again many thanks. I will definitely donate in ur name in a nearby temple.

AJ

10. Pragaspathy

Hi

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Please be calm and expect the beautiful gift of the Almighty and after that you can look for the job because the child is more important than your employment.

Regards