1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

LOL .. yes. I wanted to post this as well. Without knowing how to wash vessels, why is she then complaining unclean cup washed by Sendu ?? she should have just cleaned it and used it .

AGREED -- Too many unknowns due to scenes not shown to us. unable to decide whether PB's accusations are right or the actions by 4 were harmless "pesittu dhaan irundhom" . Need kurumpadam.

2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Ponambalam should try to think before he talks..coz even if it is not intentional..it is best to curb it.Yeah it is best to question him about it and mumtaz handled it very well when confronting him.rest are useless.

Vaishnavi ...ROMBA VAMBU..VEDHALAM MURANGA MARAM YERIAACHU

Mahat - you are 31 and Yaashika you are 18..remember that.
    Also Mahat ..remember there is a girl outside waiting for you.
    You are too short tempered,have zilch respect for others.

Nithya,mumtaaz,ramya matured thinking.

Janani - SSSSSSSNNNNNNAAAAAKKKKEEEE BBBBAAAABBBU!!

3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Also,feel Mahat is frustrated and scared that Yaashika will be eliminated..
    Are you in love with her or what?

charanya147 likes this.
  4. blissofmylife

blissofmylife Silver IL'ite

:tongueclosed::tearsofjoy::clap2::clap2:

anika987 likes this.
  5. blissofmylife

Actually this girl is peculiar. We can't compare her with Julie directly.
    She is way too intelligent to compare her with Julie. Although she does Vambu adichufies, if you observe the entire seen as a participant, in many places, her observation is very keen. Namba audience, nalla 3rd person view kadaikuthu. But ulla, ella vishayatheyum correct ah note pannura. Nalla grasping power, she is not fake for sure. Last week onwards everyone has been cornering her. Still she is grounded. In some places, felt like she should be in BB creative team. She is way too skilled to be a player among BB2 participants.
    Endemol should pick her for Creative Producer position in Big Boss. Very talented!

charanya147, Rojagarden and anika987 like this.
  6. blissofmylife

I doubt if the BB team will ever clarify this. Because, BB laid that Jail trap for Mahath. Kamal out of aarvakolaaru (probably after reading public comments against Mahath), sided with PB before AV gave out his verdict. Kamal must have thought PB already apologized, women folk will not bring it up again. AV's genius twist (doesn't matter if it was personal revenge or not), confused entire BB team. They din't have an alternate mitigation plan is pretty obvious. Although the nominations this week could have been more interesting.

There are couple of things we have to note here:
    1. Kamal is not doing as much homework as he did for BB1.
    2. Whatever Kamal says or does on this BB platform, he has multi level agenda. Unlike season BB1. He is using it for political motive and will try to jalra adichify with the majority.
    3. This is a game. Many times, I feel by siding with one participant, he is spoiling the entire game. All of them are politicizing it instead of playing it ruthlessly.

The other thing I dont understand in this entire mishap is that, anyways PB was eating and sleeping even inside the house. AC illama veliya thoonga thaan senjaaru. Athukku ivalavu hue and cry thevai illa.

Rojagarden and anika987 like this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

True..she is way too classy to be Julie.

Honestly,I see Julie as a victim.The guy is not a “veera tamizhachi”. She was so scarred and being the youngest and a non celebrity is tough.

Shakti,Namitha,Harathi and Gayathri are arrogant,disgusting villains.They bullies Julie.

She made the biggest mistake by backstabbing Oviya coz she hates being targeted again and again by the rude gang and felt better to join the enemy than the heroine.She is so sensitive and did not have guts.

I am sure she hated Gayathri and not think of her as a guru.Inwardly,for sure she must be crying all day.

Everyone makes mistakes and so did she.As much as I hate her,cannot help but feel sorry for her also.

Anyways BIG BOSS 1 OFF and BIG BOSS 2 ON :)

ILoveTulips likes this.
  8. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

One thing I felt with this season is that all the contestants are always screaming/talking and trying to be loud. This was not there in the first season.

9. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

Exactly. Mahat is so irritating & no manners. Throwing stuff for no reason and so much shouting & name-calling:expressionless:

Rojagarden and anika987 like this.
  10. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

yabba this Vaishanavee , loosa ithu . ellar kitteyum poi sollittu irrukku

anika987 likes this.