Indian Ladies in Bur Dubai - Meet here

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by Sylviaram, Apr 9, 2008.

1. KomalT

KomalT New IL'ite

Re: Indians in Bur Dubai!! - what can we do to make better use of our time?

Hello Sylvia and other IL members,

My name is Komal and I am a new member on IL. Would like to make new friends in this city. I stay just behind spinneys on the Trade Centre road. Please let me know more about your activites here in Bur Dubai.

2. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Namaste to all of you!

I was confused where do I post.... I thought this was more of a "Intro" thread, so headed to the "Coffee Chat" theard. But after seeing that 'that' hasn't been updated in a long time, I made up my mind. I looks like lot of you guys are communicating regularly here itself.... So will be updating here too.

Hey Sylvia... How are you doing? Was meaning to call you in the morn, but was confused, as Ramadan timings have knocked up our regular schedules. Akansha comes back by 10:40. What about Aneesh?

Preethi... How are you? Is the new timings still on for Eleena? How's she handling them? Read a lot of prasies of your cooking. Must ask you the recepie for your special numbers.

Sujata.... How are you? Oh yes, I now remembered that you are hooked on to google talk. Must make it a point to log into that whenever online. By the way, how are your kids? I was telling a few of my friends about your son calling me "Aunty", they sided him! Telling me "You are his mom's friend!" It's better I call him every day, just to get used to this syndrome!

Babita.... We come back from our vacations, & you are off.... Man! Enjoy yourself.... Hope you have the Goa trip you planned.... Will miss talking to you.

On my personal front, the weather change from Mumbai to Dubai, has given me a bad cold. I don't get sick often, so am not sure whether this is a good thing or not. But either ways, bearing with it. I hate the sniffles! But honestly, I missed logging into the internet when in Mumbai. Here you can do so whenever you wish to. Every or alternate days, but I know either ways, the important thing to to communicate with your pals!

So, Any plans of meeting? Let me know!

Take care.... & Have a great day& night!

1 person likes this.
  3. dipika117

dipika117 New IL'ite

Hi

Dipika Here

Although i live in Greens area , i am very much interested to join the group as earlier i have posted some messages just before coming to dubai and all my sis' have helped me out

I am willing to join the next meeting and will definetely come to meet you all in bur dubai , i have 4 yr old daughter and just i got her admitted to Winchester school , jabel Ali ,
    This is very difficult to find friends in this area as most of the ppl live here are europians

Feel very bad for my daughter who is very lonely

just wanna know if you ppl are planning to come also on "Mall of Emirates" sometime , just send me a email and i will be in touch

Dipika

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2008
  4. priyalalwani

priyalalwani Senior IL'ite

Hi IL's
    How r u all? I am back from vacation how r sylvia, preeti, Anita, leena sujatha i enjoyed my vacations so whts up in ur life? Was busy as vedanth was severely suffering from high fever? How is ur meeting going on? when r u all meeting next?Waiting for ur reply.

Love
    Priya

Parvezruwais likes this.
  5. leenasher

leenasher New IL'ite

Hi Priya!

Welcome back! :) Hope you enjoyedy your holidays! Where did u go? How's Vednath feeling now? I still remember him dancing on Anish's birthday in McDonald's..he was :wow

We all survived the July Aug summer..still going strong!!! (as if we had a choice) :tongue

Listen, my son Viraj completed a workshop and we need to give him a party kind, so we all planning to meet at my place on Friday 19th evening.. Sylvia, Sujatha, Preethi, Neha are in..pls join us..we will have fun. We planning some games for the kids and bingo for us! Mark you diary!
    Cheers!
    Leena:cheers

6. reenur

reenur Senior IL'ite

Hi all.

How r all of u.So when is the next meet. Y all of u r so silent now a days.Hey Preeiti where r u.Not to be seen.

Hi Sylvia,how is Anish.How is his school .Hope he is enjoying.Thought of coming to ur house last friday,but did'nt happen.

I think many new ILites have joined and our group is growing very fast.Hope to meet all soon.How is Sujatha,Anitha Priya and all my IL friends.Regards to all.

Reenu.

7. swanu

swanu New IL'ite

a big hi to all my il friends

it seems everyone is back from the vacation and now i guess everyone is active on il. missing babita very much.

hey ani it was nice reading ur long post .it seems u had a gala time in india. preethy and sylvia are not to be seen it seems u both r so busy. priya and reenu welcome back to dubai and il. sujatha how u doing no news from ur side ? soladies when is our next meet looking forword for that ? till then take care and have fun

8. Sujata03

Sujata03 New IL'ite

Hellllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooo To Everyone:)

:welcomeback to all the IL ladies gone on vacation ........

Me 2 back from India ......Went for my niece wedding and had a good time

How are everyone !!

Hey Leena how are u ? how is Viraj hope completed his learning at workshop...

Hii Priya back from Hyd !! how is Vednath? Back to school haaa..

Hey Just ani ..Glad to know that u r back My sons are doing good
    they are waiting to Call u "AUNTY"":2thumbsup:

Hii Reenu ..how was ur trip.. we had been to kerala awesome god own country ..:cool2:wonderful climate, enjoyed a lot more to share when we meet

:wave Keep in touch
    Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

9. Sujata03

Sujata03 New IL'ite

Helooooo:hiyaanu

How are U ? how is ur chottu? becoming naughty n keeping on ur toes

I am back from vacation and life is back to routine
    right now i am at home looking for job

what more from your side
    Do keep in touch

Byee take care
    :cheers

10. Sujata03

Sujata03 New IL'ite

HII KOMAL:hiya

Welcome to IL

I am staying in Bur dubai , OPS for the past 15yrs
    i have 2 BIG sons , homemaker

How about you? how do u pass ur time

keep in touch

byeeeeeeee

Parvezruwais likes this.