1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

An Opinion On Everything

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SCSusila, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Verbatim true and a healthy quote.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God Bless us to digest insult and or ignore (from spouse).

sindmani, goldenhoney87 and Gauri03 like this.
  2. Thyagarajan

:hello:Whether simple or futuristic, cheap or costly or even expensive spouse seeks opinion of his or her partner the one Being asked feels elevated status.
    2. let it be saree or jewel or shirt or trouser only after formal approval of basic colour pattern design shade etc bit discussed with partner and then only visit to the trial room or fitness room. 3. But some are numskulls they don’t show interest in their partner’s interest. Shopping with such partners would be a nightmare!
    4. Thanks to feedbacks with very vital valuable points for contemplation by youn and old.
    Delighted with saree opinion thread and fed up with opiniated few.
    Regards. Thanks
    God help grant spouses understanding partner after all family is team work!

SCSusila likes this.
  3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

my husband never come with me to buy sarees , jewels or for any shopping.i buy of my own and the only comment i get from him is why your saree gets faded soon.i like light colours and these light colours give an impression of faded colour.when buying sarees for my sons marriage i never go with a gang as they would make a confusion in selection.i go alone buy sarees for the brides and for all the family members.Even when you go to select a girl or boy for your children don't take any one with you.My husband ,my sons and myself go and finalise to avoid complications.

4. Thyagarajan

:hello::hello:that is fine indeed.
    2. But one has to remain alert 100% about pickpocets hand bag lifters especially in rush our and crowded places like Ranganathan STREET CHENNAI India.
    3. Those who go accompanied by their siblings and hubby will atleasthave cover and protection and with that in mind one can concentrate on selection from multitude of varities.
    Thanks and regards.
    God grant us always peaceful not pieceful shopping pleasure to eves.

SCSusila likes this.
  5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Thyagarajan By God's grace i have not met with such incidents.Thank God

Thyagarajan and SCSusila like this.
  6. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

Like @periamma i too never go with husband when shopping for personal things . After buying , I never ask him , “ do you like my saree ?
    and he also has never made any comment good or bad about my dressing . He probably doesnt even notice, hahaha ! Or is just relieved that i dont expect any comment from him :) some men are like that .
    But i also know many people, both male andfemale, who ask the spouse “ how do i look “ after dressing up. They feel nice toget a compliment. And most of the time the feedbacks are positive only i think . No one wants to get into a cold war bygiving expert opinion :)

@Thyagarajan ; dear brother , i hope you are aware that pickpockets and bag snatchers dont make any discrimination on gender :) Men’s pockets are picked too. Men’s bags are snatched too . One just has to be alert thats all.
    Also this statement you made : “ one being asked feels elevated status” I really dont know ! . If someone asked me , I would be in a fix, very uncomfortable . Like , should i give my real opinion or should i give opinion pleasing to them . :)

sindmani, shravs3 and Thyagarajan like this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Susila

I have nominated your thread

Thyagarajan and SCSusila like this.
  8. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

9. Thyagarajan

:hello:Dear madam sister,
    my previous FB Written keeping on mind couple going on shopping spree

2. Some women might prefer husbands would be a befitting body guard and would insist DH to accompany them and vice versa!. It is just mutual.
    3. Some DH would accompany but would look in different or other direction while spouse is searching shades underneath a heap. Some DH would insist she wearing Saree half of it and at look her under natural light near shop entrance from a distance for rendering opinion.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God Bless.

SCSusila likes this.
  10. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

Mistt likes this.