The Young And The Restless

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Naari, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Watched the wedding, seemed quite lackluster compared to William & Kate’s wedding.. saw the celebrities? Lucky Priyanka Chopra , helps to be the bride’s friend! Amal Clooney looked awesome in yellow.. who else thought the hats looked funny? :tearsofjoy:

Archanaanchan and Sunshine04 like this.
  2. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Naari
    Liked your investigating skills. Hope Sunny hadn't mentioned answers to above questions directly or indirectly in this thread itself. :thumbsup::grinning:

Naari likes this.
  3. Gouri9

Gouri9 Silver IL'ite

Hello my sweet ladies :wave::wave:
    let me catch up with messages..I will be back soon ..i know i know i owe you all an explanation for being not here for so many days..

nandinimithun, shravs3 and Wanita like this.
  4. Gouri9

Gouri9 Silver IL'ite

Hello @Naari dear i am here not banned yet..what is going on here..off all the people why you are getting banned ..not fair...i guess i need to do some catch up

nandinimithun and Wanita like this.
  5. Gouri9

Gouri9 Silver IL'ite

kya yaar ..abh kya thread bhi close karenge lagta hai...muje laga bahut din ke baad sab se thoda chit chat hoga yaha toh twist pe twist chal raha hai

nandinimithun likes this.
  6. Archanaanchan

Archanaanchan IL Hall of Fame

7. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

If IL admin think something is wrong with a post, He /She can give a warning in the thread itself . So that it will be a warning to others too. Instead they opted for private warnings. What is the need for it? I don't remember seeing any warning by Admin on those threads that contain posts by the blocked ILites for whatever reasons.

I have seen similar warnings in very old posts. Not in current ones. That's is why everyone became clueless. I wish in future they give warning in thread itself, then remove the post that created the problem, in a transparent way.

Give respect and take respect- applicable to everyone who post here.

8. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

Naari’s login disabled too and without a single warning?

Well, then the statement ‘plenty of prior warnings are given’ doesn’t seem to apply to Naari’s case.

No intent to stir thread was truly to seek what happened as DD above says warnings could have been public. Thread will soon be history is what the last post from admin conveys but the questions will continue to be haunted like why thread is being sanitized if it is going to be a history soon as Bandini’s all posts are removed.

9. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

How can anyone just assume that naari is telling truth and induslady is lying , is there any proof...

If people are so unbappy with this site , they should feel free to find a forum who gives them happiness

10. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

How did you deduce ‘People are so unhappy with this site’?

This is like Trump supporters saying if Americans are so unhappy, they should leave US for merely pointing out the dysfunctional ways of the President or the Modi supporters asking detractors to leave India. Happy people will be happy anywhere. In US or in India. But happy people doesn’t mean they don’t speak :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.