No Intent To Stir The Pot

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Greenbay, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

@Greenbay now you got your answers could you ask moderators to close this thread . The thread has run its course keeping it open is not going to serve any purpose anymore.

2. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

You doing ok? You sound really edgy.

shravs3, Archanaanchan and Bandini like this.
  3. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

We have got to bring SB back too . Nandu is gone too since sunny is missing . Nandu loves sunny to death! Bring the duo back.

GeetaKashyap, Bandini and shravs3 like this.
  4. NeetaR

NeetaR Silver IL'ite

I love your posts, miss you, do come back.....don't disappear please.

Bandini, sindmani, Naari and 2 others like this.
  5. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

Nice to see you Bandini aka SC. So some of our speculations were correct but JAG's were not :)

Bandini is one of the iconic roles by Nutan. 'Main Bandini Piya ki, Main Sangini Hoon Saajan ki" means she was imprisoned by her love. SC is imprisoned by many people's love so apt name !!

Bandini, Archanaanchan, Naari and 2 others like this.
  6. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

@Greenbay is it necessary to drag @justanothergirl here ?
    @Naari the request was to avoid more drama mostly instigated by Mr.GreenBay. He has a knack of turning people against each other. I doubt about his true intentions. I read Amica's post about him and understood why some members were against him in that thread . I know you don't believe any of us but nobody wanted anyone out in this website. All that has been said is play by rules and enjoy your time here. @Greenbay nicely played divide and conquer age old technique which never fails

7. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

Didn't you see the smiley emoticon at the end? Why so serious? There was no attempt to instigate anyone.

There is no divide and conquer Mangaii. My true intentions are/were truly to bring back SB and SC. Since SC is back as Bandini, I hope SB will be back too.

Don't quickly judge people by their one or two posts. I usually speak what is on my mind which sometimes is politically not correct (servant maid thread comes to mind as ladies who employ maids thought I was attacking their choice when I wasn't). Read my posts in SGBV's Black magic or other thread. I don't pit people against people. Amica misunderstood my intention in finding inconsistencies once and from then, I have not been able to clear her misunderstanding. That's all.

8. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Errr ahem - JAG's only point was "wait to hear, let's not speculate, mods are usually thoughtful". In other words, the contrast was not between speculation-A vs Speculation-B, but between speculate vs wait.
    :icon_pc: :lol: :beer-toast1:

9. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

If I may make a modest proposal re: regional languages, on English threads:
    There are three situations in which I have failed to provide translations:
    (1) I considered something untranslatable.
    (2) I was in a hurry - posted something, rushed off elsewhere.
    (3) I simply spaced out & forgot.
    My latest untranslated post in Hinglish was ironically a doggerel reply to SandyCandy's verse. :facepalm:

The rule that translations be provided is a good one. It ensures universal participation and besides, it helps avoid misunderstandings. Wouldn't want insults floating around in Pāli and Ardhamagadhi. :nono:

On the other hand, if a translation is not included, and you would like one, just ask! Anyone familiar with that language can rustle up a translation - need not necessarily be the OP!!! Please don't assume that the lack of one is a slight when it could just be oversight.
    :icon_writing::wink1:

10. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

@sokanasanah isn't this speculation ? She went ahead & said “we don’t know what happened” and then went on and made the comments in 2nd quote. She was speculating that they were banned because they were being abrasive. Why not stop at comment 1?

Nothing against JAG (as I have said before, she gave me some great job offer related advice before), but I thought the same when she commented what she did in 2nd quote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.