Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

May God Bless you abundantly in all respect.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The chart of the children till they attain the age of 12 years should not be taken up for any astrological study.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi

Kindly encourage your daughter to study well and prepare for necessary examination for study in abroad, so that she can get the scholarship and lessen your burden.

May God Bless u all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

HI,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, your son belongs to Virgo Lagna and at present both the transit SAturn and Jupiter are in retrograde motion; hence their aspect has to be taken from the previous house. Accordingly, the transit Saturn is aspecting the Venus and also the 7th house and the transit Juipiter is aspecting the Venus and 7th house which is a promising factor for marriage.

Also, at present he is running the dasa of Jupiter, who is the lord of 7th house, which is also supportive for marriage.

Hence, if sincere attempts are made, there are chances for his marriage fixed/held before July, 2018 or otehrwise, it may get delayed for some more time.

Regards

5. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Platinum IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

Can you please reply to my query ..
    I have posted twice already
    When will I be blessed with a baby?

My dog 12 May 1982..Chennai 10.38 AM
    Husband DOB 12 Feb 1979. Bangalore 4.40 PM

Thanks

6. Nimmsmile

Nimmsmile Silver IL'ite

Hi sir.... Fine thank u... I want to ask something about my married life . My Date of birth :- 9/7/1984, Rasi : viruchigham, Nakshathiram : Anushsm. My hubby date of birth is 19/10/1982, Rasi : Thulam, Nakshathiram : vishakam.. plz tell me about our future life.. up to now only one son. Need detailed about our life..thank u

7. Nimmsmile

Nimmsmile Silver IL'ite

My marriage date is 26/2/2007

8. Pragaspathy

Hi Adeep,

At present you are running the dasa of Mars, who is the lord 7th as well as the 12th houses and placed in the 8th house. This period commenced on 14.06.2013 and will be operative unitl 13.06,2020.

Normally, the dasa of 8th lord or the planet placed in the 8th house will likely to give some sufferings in the life. and the Mar has joined with the beneficial 4th lord Sun and an inimical lord Mercury but asepcted by Jupiter, which is good. Once the transit SAturn and Jupiter are in direct motion, they will be specting the next Bhukti lord, ie. Venus, which is good. In as much as the 4th Sun and 5th lord Mercury are in conjunction it is good for any higher edcucation; but the 5th lord Mercury is in association with the Mars, a bitter enemy, which is not good. Also the next when the transit Ketu moves from Capricorn to Sagittairus by March, 2019, it may cause obstruction in education, since the connectivity of transit Ketu to Mercury in trine, will always cause obsruction / breakd in education.

However, I would like to advise you that if you want to write any examination, you can write the same and in the event of any unwanted transfer or posting, if you are not willing you relinquish your promotion and there is no time lime limit for learning

Hope your husband is well.

Regards

9. sridevivairavan

sridevivairavan New IL'ite

10. Pragaspathy

Hi

In order to generate the birth chart, the date of birth, time of birth and place of birth are essential. So, you may please repost your request with all these details. Also, the marital problems should not be taken into consideration unless that are any major disputes/quarrels/misunderstanding between two. If so, please let me know the details, so that I shall try to study the chart.

Regards