1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Straightener..Problem and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by Sashmitaa, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Rojarajan

Rojarajan Junior IL'ite

4main consequences when u straighten ur hair
    ....One of the most common side effects of hair hair-styling is excessive dryness.
    ....Allergy or other types of reactions are commonly associated with hair hair-styling.
    ....Another complication of hair styling is boredom with the poker straight hair look
    ....Another clinical complication of hair hair-styling is severe hair loss.

2. Gsain123

Gsain123 New IL'ite

You can straight by permanent hair straightening treatment it can possible in good hair saloon.

3. alinnsmith9

alinnsmith9 New IL'ite

According to my point of view, straightener is not a very safe device as it contains a heating rod which burns a lot of hair that ultimately results into a damage which leads to hair fall. But sometimes, when you are going in for a party or marriage occasion, you can try it out but do have a hair spa at home or at salon so as to prevent it any kind of spoilage. Also, apply serum after getting or doing your straighten because good products act as a protection agent for your hair.

4. AngleD

AngleD New IL'ite

There is the effective medical treatment of hair loss and they control hair loss to a great extent if taken in the early phase of hair loss. Medical treatment not only controls the hair loss but also improves existing and thinning hair conditions. All patient vitamin deficiency shall also be corrected. Every patient with hair loss shall be advised about life modification to reduce stress and they shall be encouraged to take healthy food and should avoid fast food and no tobacco at all.

5. Rojarajan

Rojarajan Junior IL'ite

Hi
    Try this natural procedure. Use lemon and coconut milk to make your hair straighten. Mix both of these and apply to the strands of your hair and then wash it with lukewarm water.

6. beingmom

beingmom Silver IL'ite

I've been using straightener for years. I just try to limit my use to once a week. So far, I don't think my hair is damaged.

7. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

To get instant volume in thin hair what should i apply on hair?

8. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

Like beingmom I have been using a straightener approx once a week but to curl my hair, not to straighten it. I wash & condition my hair using Pro-naturals shampoo & conditioner. I then rinse my hair & pat it gently, I then apply my Karmin heat protection & shining spray to my hair then set my Karmin Salon Series blow dryer on cool & dry my hair. When my hair is dry I use my Karmin Salon Pro clipless curling iron to curl my straight hair --- no damage. You MUST remember to use a heat protection product as I do.

9. EvaEva

EvaEva New IL'ite

Hey,

Unfortunately, it's not. Cause every time you expose your hair to the high temperature, it's not good for it at all.
    But there are a lot of possible devices to use. For example, my hair is very thin so the straightening brush suits the best for me. I found it's less damaging. So you can check it as an option here. Also, you can find the comparison between the flat iron and straightening brush there.

Hope it will help to make a choice and have an awesome straight hair)

10. Richa1994

Richa1994 New IL'ite

No, use of hair straighteners leads to breakage and excessive dryness of hair you should use natural methods for straightening of hair such as hot oil treatment and homemade masks like rice flour and egg mask as well as olive oil and egg mask.