Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Tamil putthandu Vazhthukkal @suryakala maa May this new year brings happiness and health to all of Us.

suryakala likes this.
  2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @coolmum ,

Thanks for the Tamil new year's wish. May this Tamil New Year 'Vilambi" bring all Health, Happiness and prosperity to everyone in your family.

Om Sri Sainath.

coolmum likes this.
  3. suryakala

Dear DD @coolmum ,

Thanks for the Tamil new year's wish.
    Dear DD @ashima10 ,

Thanks for the new year's greetings. May this New Year bring all Health, Happiness and prosperity to everyone in your family.

Om Sri Sainath.

coolmum and ashima10 like this.
  4. suryakala

Dear DD @Vani09 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you. I will continue to pray for you. I am sure Baba will bless our prayers.

Very Happy New Year Greetings! May this New Year bring all Health, Happiness and prosperity to everyone in your family.

Om Sri Sainath

Vani09 likes this.
  5. suryakala

A8.jpg

Dear Members of IL Family,

Have blessed Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear DDs and sisters- @wish4miracle, @Godbless8 , @subashini07 -
    -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Barbie2013 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your
    prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless Angai and her child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for your DH, I prayed for your son, I prayed for you and I prayed for your niece also. May Baba bless your husband with success in business. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless your niece Ragalakshmi with a happy married life.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today, I prayed for you and your family. May Sai Baba bless you and your family with good health, wealth and happiness.

Dear @Sinant , today, I prayed for your Husband. May Baba bless your Husband with job which he likes, very soon.

Dear DD @mathira , today, I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless your sons with good health and bless you with a very satisfying job very soon.

Dear @krishamma , today, I prayed for your sisters. May Baba bless younger sister with a lovely child and may Baba bless your elder sister with a peaceful and happy life.

Dear @ChandrikaV sister ,today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance. May Baba bless your sons with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @Dhandal , today, I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family to overcome this difficult time and have a happy life soon.

Dear @koramangal ,today, I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you, your kids and DH with peace, happiness and bright future ahead.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

APRIL19.jpg

Barbie2013, krishamma, Vani09 and 7 others like this.
  6. Dhandal

Dhandal Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Suryakala mam
    Really appreciate it. Your words made me so happy. May baba bless us all

Om sai ram

suryakala likes this.
  7. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot @suryakala maa for your continuous prayers and selflessly doing prayers for all of us. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance
    Om Sai ram

suryakala likes this.
  8. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Om Sai Ram !
    have a blessed thursday everyone !

suryakala likes this.
  9. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Dear @suryakala sister: Thank you for the divine and majestic darshan os maa Sai. Hope he hears all our prayers soon.

suryakala likes this.
  10. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Many Thanks for your prayers Maa. Happy New Year to u Maa.

suryakala likes this.