Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Namaskaram sir

As you know without your advice i wont take any decision

Last june i have lost my job and being at home lot of issues with my husband and inlaws.

husband is blindly supporting inlaws.

to have good understanding with my husband what shld i do?

dont have peace of mind about my career?

Desparately waiting for ur advice.

Thanks in advance

Name B.Radhiga
    Sex : Female
    Date of Birth : 04.01.1981
    Place : Mayiladuthurai
    Time : 9.27PM.
    State : Tamilnadu.

Husband Details
    Name :R.Bhaskar
    Sex: Male
    DOB :16.09.1974(15th midnight 12.30)
    place :chennai
    Time :12.30AM
    State : Tamilnadu

Regards
    Radhiga B

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Whenever, the Saturn or Mars is connected with the 7th or 8th house or their lords, there chances for delay in marriage

Your brother belongs to Cancer Lagna, owned by Moon and the 7th ho0use is occupied by Rahu (a natural malefic) and the 7th lord Saturn is in retrograde motion and has moved to the 6th house, which happens to be the 12th house, while counted form the 7th house and aspecting the 8th house. This is the main reason for delay in marriage; ofcourse, it has already delayed the marriage.

AT present he is running the dasa of Jupiter, who is palced in the Lagna and directly aspecting the 7th house; and the Bhukti of Saturn, who is the lord of 7th house and this is a very favourable period. This period commenced on 21.08.2016 and will be over by 01.03.2019.

However, the transit Saturn and Jupiter should support for triggering the event. At present, the transit Saturn is aspecting the Lagna lord Moon and also the Kalathrahara Venus, which promises for marriage, so long as the transit Saturn is in the sign of Sagittarius; but the transit Jupiter is not much supportive in the near future. However, in as much as the transit Jupiter is in the 2nd house from the Moon sign, and the running dasa period is running favourable, attempts may be made to look for alliance and if there is blessings of the Almighty, he may get through.

In as much as your brother is reported to out out of India, one of the blood relations in the family, may pray Goddess Parvathi in any form, by a choosing a day once in a week; but not restricting the number of visits and pray the Goddess for early marriage and offer either gingelly oil or ghee to be poured in the lamp buring near the Goddess through the temple pandit, which is extremely good. In case, if you are / your parents are staying in Chennai, this may be done preferable at Ma Kaligambal temple, near Parrys corner.

Regards

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi Radhiga,

Thank your for trust on me.

The period between 13.11.2018 and 20.01.2019 is highly supportive for getting employed. Even though it may be near the end of the year, you may regularly try for the job and there are every chances that you may get re-employed. However, the place of posting and the salary may or may not be to your expectation; but you may accept the same and in due course, when the time is favourable, you may try for change.

In order to improve your relationship with your husband, you may try the following simple remedy, which will be good for you.

On every Friday, you may take a cup of curd before taking bath and apply the same through the whole body and wait for ten minutes and then take bath and if you continue to do the same quite for some, you will certainly feel positive changes in your life. This has to be done regularly on every Friday, even the day happens to be your monthly cycle period.

Regards

4. Sweety2018

Sweety2018 New IL'ite

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  5. gs161274

gs161274 New IL'ite

Namaskarams Sir
    Can you please advise.

6. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Dear sir,

Can you pls reply back for my msg I was msging you for past.6 months pls help sir.as u said I did all the parigarAm in April 2017.

7. mala76

mala76 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

As you predicted for my carrier, it looks like I have some opportunities to change job. But, it requires me to start earliest, August 2018. This job comes with good position maybe good pay as well. But, im worried of the work stress. Can I check how would my carrier be for the next 2-3years? Meaning, is there any backlash / bad time in line in the next coming years? I cant really make my mind with my current condition. I have not reverted to them yet. I believe in your predictions as so far it has helps me in my life. Kindly help. Thank you so much.

8. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Sorry for the late reply sir

My son was unwell thatzy unable to login.

Thank you so much for your timely guidance after seeing your reply feel relaxed.

I will follow your advice without fail.

Small clarification hope i can apply curd on head as well ....

From coming Friday will start following .
    ---------------------------------------------------
    On every Friday, you may take a cup of curd before taking bath and apply the same through the whole body

Regards
    Basuradhu
    ========================================

Hi Radhiga,

Thank your for trust on me.

The period between 13.11.2018 and 20.01.2019 is highly supportive for getting employed. Even though it may be near the end of the year, you may regularly try for the job and there are every chances that you may get re-employed. However, the place of posting and the salary may or may not be to your expectation; but you may accept the same and in due course, when the time is favourable, you may try for change.

In order to improve your relationship with your husband, you may try the following simple remedy, which will be good for you.

On every Friday, you may take a cup of curd before taking bath and apply the same through the whole body and wait for ten minutes and then take bath and if you continue to do the same quite for some, you will certainly feel positive changes in your life. This has to be done regularly on every Friday, even the day happens to be your monthly cycle period.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. It is enough if you can apply the entire body including your face and not the head hair.

Regards

10. Sweety2018

Sweety2018 New IL'ite

Namaste Pragaspathy Sir,
    I have been trying to get a job for the past 5-6 years with no results. I am very confused and strongly believe you can help me.
    DOB:12.03.1984, 00:03 AM (11th midnight/12th early morning), Mangalore
    I want to know whether i face kalasarpa dosh? which is delaying or any remedies