Chevvai pillaiyar or avvaiyar vratham

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nilachithu, Sep 14, 2011.

1. uasundari

uasundari New IL'ite

Hi Anu madam,

I am new to Indus ladies, my name is Abiramasundari. Can you please mail me the story of Chevvai pulaiyar.

Thanks
    Abi

2. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Hi friends,

i used google translate

Jan , Audi during the Tuesday of the month , girls start fast Ganesha . This will be the only fast women , men do not take part in ivviratat , men will probably happen this fast or veliyurukko veliyeye away and leave the house .

Do not let the male children over the age of 5 . Madurai , Trichy , Tirunelveli , Kanyakumari in Tamil Nadu that has been hailed ivviratattai more races . Girls dressed up in costumes and pure spring rice punch . After banging pierced rice flour , knead it uppillamal , coconut pieces , put it well out of the kneader ilanirai .

Keep spreading the straw in the steam on the ball reaches the top of the lid to fit the spirit vekavaipparkal . After the Ganesha holding inakkanr dung beech leaves , tamarind leaf set with the environment , the middle will eluntarula pillaiyarai .

Coconut , fruit , nut verrilaiyai spreading , spreading pudding tupamittu , praying , prayer olavaiyar explained the procedures to begin to tell the story of its usefulness . ( Visible only to women in this story ) . The story finishes tiparatanai pose camphor , naivetiyam , and then gather together avaravarkalukkuriya eat cakes .

( At night or in the evening, he will ) . During the four- hour before vitiyumun up , dinner pudding boiled straw and beech leaves , tamarind leaf , flower prayer 've taken everything arrilo go , bye kulattilo away the child from the mouth of the pot with a mass of silent, yellow , vermilion menrapati go home wearing the pan .

Who will pay for the whole night , there will not be grainy . Ivviratam by women is still better .

3. Yashica0384

Yashica0384 New IL'ite

I want Telugu process