1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Feb 3, 2018.

1. cutepoojitha

cutepoojitha Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Suma waiting for next episode......................

sumalynux likes this.
  2. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Am sorry to keep you all waiting.

I used to manage writing stories when I was working full time and cooking 2 times a day, house hold work without maid in India when it was just me and dh.

God now am stay at home mom but my entire day goes behind my toddler. Sometimes I find it difficult to even cook and clean Kitchen.. Since winter n no friends he wants me to sit with him all day n play...

I usually write after 11pm when he sleeps in night.

These days it's been really hectic

with trying to walk 3miles a day

Planning/going trips weekends

Dh busy with project and coming 2hrs late these days.

I too hate when story is half told and hanging. Am truly sorry for it. I will keep writing as when I get time.. But next story will finish completely then start posting a episode each day..

nandinimithun and creativemumma like this.
  3. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

Good idea but or write initial 3-4 episodes and then post one by one . and continue writing side by side.

sumalynux likes this.
  4. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Suma, Please try to post even if its a small episode

nandinimithun and sumalynux like this.
  5. sumalynux

Extremely sorry for break. Was busy with trips and my birthday. Will try to post soon.

6. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

7. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

+1 @sumalynux

8. sumalynux

EPISODE 14

Deepika was scared by a voice from her back..

"Deepika can you please give me some coffee. Have some more office work to finish" said Aryan sitting on couch, switching on the tv.

"Haan.. Sure" said Deepika and walked into kitchen..

Deepika decided to not tell Aryan about, letter and chain found in Guest room.. She knew Aryan would not like talking about these things again. She said to herself " Neeways Aryan have agreed to take me temple and do pooja, after doing poojas this paranormal activity should come to end"

"Aryan, shall i call Srikantha shastri and ask what time should we come and what items do we need to bring for doing pooja.. I will feel relieved after doing pooja" said Deepika giving coffee to Aryan

"Hmm.. Oh god. I think you people wont stop talking about it.. Alright lets finish it. Atleast you wont be talking about it after that said Aryan." And walked away with his coffee to his room, to finish office work.

Deepika immediately called Srikantha Shastri and explained him everything.

Hmmm.. Some ghost take revenge of people who murdered them or are the reason of their death. There are some evil ghosts who try to harm/kill anyone like a physco serial killer. There are also some ghosts who try to help their friends and families. From what you say, I feel this young girl is related to you or your family in some way.

But shes not trying to kill you or your family members. Its not even harming you always, you said paranormal things happened only, when you tried getting close to your husband or talk about having a kid... I feel its very important to find out who it is. Why is it trying to stop you having baby.. So we can give it permanent closure. Otherwise all this pooja we do, will be a temporary stopper. Any minute evil can overpower and cause harm to you.

For now lets do some pooja, so we will get some breathing time to find out about girl and know why she is doing this and resolve it.. You can come at 11.00am and will text you the items needed for pooja said Shastri..

Thanks a lot. I will be there on saturday with all those items said Deepika..

Deepika felt relieved, she prepared dinner and called Aryan for dinner..

"Aryan, around 11.00 we need to go temple. Before that tomorrow evening we need to go Indian stores to buy the pooja items" said Deepika

"Alright, i will finish my work by 6pm. We can go after that" said Aryan.

After dinner, Deepika was cleaning the kitchen..

Her phone started ringing. It was her mother in law Suchitra.

"Deepika, i tried calling Aryan he dint receive. Is everything alright" asked worried Suchitra.

Oh yes aunty, nothing to worry, he just finished dinner. Took tablets and went to bed. I called Sreekantha shastri. We are doing pooja this saturday.. said Deepika..

Thats a relief. Hope there will be no issues after this said Suchitra.

"Oh no aunty, this would be a temporary stopper says shastri. We need to find out who is that girl and why is she harming us". She also told suchitra about letter and chain... We need to find out who is the girl in the photo, How did chain and letter and book come to this house." said Deepika.

Oh if it was found in this house. Is Aryan related to her in anyways. Any affair before your marriage. Did you ask Aryan about it asked Suchitra.

"No aunty i dint ask about letter, but sometimes back when i asked about book, he had mentioned his roommate Raghu was staying here. And it might be his book. I dint want to ask Aryan about book or chain, after so much convincing he has agreed for Pooja, so i wanted to wait till pooja is finished." said Deepika.

Hmm.. Alright Deepika, take care. Call me if you need anything said Suchitra.

Deepika called her mom and Lakshmi and explained everything...

After a long time, she had a sound sleep...

muggs, Bhaskaran, VinuthaS and 3 others like this.
  9. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for uploading the 14th chapter @sumalynux....
    Glad to know that deepika had a sound sleep, awaiting for the next chapters.

shravs3 and sumalynux like this.