Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. subha2705

subha2705 Silver IL'ite

Hi Guruji,

I was working in USA alone and returned back to India to stay with my husband to plan for child. Suddenly, I resigned job due to my husband health issues. From december 2016 onwards , We are getting some issues continuously. My husband was hospitalized around 4 times in ICU due to high BP . Now , He is completely recovered and working in IT sector . Recently, I came to know that, He took 36 lakhs personal loans and spent completely apart from his salary when i was in USA and his salary is reduced in the company due to IT Business down (Now not able to pay EMI and shared this information to me). I could not digest this and don't know , How I Am going to manage without job? . Now, I want to return back to any foreign country. for that, I have to find out job immediately in India to activate my visa (or) else my husband should get onsite opportunity.

So, Can you please answer below query,

When i will get a job ?
    when we Will get foreign opportunity (either husband or me)?
    When we will blessed child?
    Any Pariharam for my husband health,job &child (for both of them)?
    Why iam getting some issues from childhood on wards ? ( My father also faced similar issues both financial & health, faced lot of issues to get a job (early stage of life), late marriage and getting delay for child)

Note :
    1.We are doing mritunjaya archana, Ayyapan archana,guruvaryur appan archana every month for my husband nakshathra day.

2. Done thila homam, shiv parvathi pooja at Rameswaram.

3. I am a firm believer of kodungalur devi and doing pooja for kuladeivam (kodungalur devi ) every friday.

Birth date :

Time of birth : 20.53 PM ((Palaghat- Kerala)
    Nakshathra : Pushya (4th Padam)
    Rasi:Katakam
    Lagnam: Dhanu lagnam

Husband:
    July 31st 1977
    18.50 pm (kasaragod_ Kerala)
    Avittam Nakshathra
    Rasi: Magaram
    Lagnam: Magaram

...... Narayaneeyam

2. mala76

mala76 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much...May God bless you.

3. Shrenicjain

Shrenicjain New IL'ite

4. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Thanks ans regards for helping me few years back with your predictions.
    Kindly look into my husband details and let me know if he gets foreign chance.
    Now a days he is suffering with some health issues like joint pains .
    Please help me by looking into his details and help me with any pariharams if needed.
    I am so much worried and please tell me if we move out of this place .

Dob: 5/7/1962 july 5 th
    Tob: 4:25 pm
    Pob: gudivada AP

Please help me Sir ,Thanks for your time in advance .
    Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Please have belief in the Almighty and there are every chances for getting conceived in natural way. However there is some mathematical calculations by which the chart can be studied for natural progeny, or progeny by medical assistance or denial. I have not worked out the same. It is a very time consuming one. This will be worked only in the case of couples, who are suffering for progeny quite for a long time.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The chart does not support much for any abroad opportunity

Considering his age, the joint pain is a very common. Also, the SAturn is signficator of knee and in the chart, the Saturn even though well place in one of his own houses; but afflicted by the nodes, which is one of the main reasons for pains relating to knee. Please try to get some ayurvedic treatment which will be helpful to him.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I am trying to answer the questions raised by you:

1. We have little disturbances among us . He gets angry very quickly and doesnt consider me in any decisions . How is our married life gonna be?

It is found that you have been married recently and the marriage would have been done with horoscope matching only. It is not proper to study the compatibility at this stage to find the marital harmony. Your husband belongs to Taurus Lagna, and the Lagna Lord Venus is placed in the sign of Scorpio, which happens to be owned by a fiery plant, Mars aspected by Rahu, which will make him an angry bird and you will have to adjust with him only.

In your chart, the Rahu is placed in the 2nd house; which may make you to use harsh words; hence, please try to control yourself first which is good for long term relationship.

2. We have been married for 6 months and when can i conceive ?

Both of you can attempt for progeny with trust and belief. The time very favourable until Sept 2018.

3. Are we gonna settle in India or US ?

Your husband chart does not support much for any foreign settlement.

4. I Started working recently but i am facing some problems at work place . Are there any chance that I wil have a career in future also ?

In as much as you are already employed, you may try to adjust with your colleagues and Boss so that you can work peacefully in future.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I find that you have consulted me in Feb 2013 and probably it may be related to progeny or any other issue. I am try to answer the requests made by me to the extent possible:

1) When i will get a job ?

In your chart, as the Saturn, signficator of profession is followed by Mars, you should not resigned the job. If done, it will take time to get re-employed, i.e, you may be able to get re-employed, after some struggles only. You should not have resigned the job. The time for the present is not much supportive for getting re-employed. Hence, you may try to get settled with the available job and then look for any change of your choice.

2) when we Will get foreign opportunity (either husband or me)?

Your husband chart is not much supportive for getting settled in abroad. Also, according to your chart, even though you may get some abroad opportunities, getting settled in abroad is not supportive since the Lagna Lord Jupiter is in retrograde motion, which will not allow you to get settled in abroad.

3) When we will blessed child?

The time for the present, until Sept 2018 is much supportive for progeny. Hence, you may attempt for progeny, with trust and belief and the Almighty will bless you with the child of your choice.

4) Any Pariharam for my husband health,job &child (for both of them)?

You may try to offer either water (tender coconut) or milk to Lord Shivalingam, once in a month either on Saturday or Tuesday, in the name and birth stars of both, which will be good for you.

At present, you are running the Venus Mahadasa and Rahu Bhukti. Hence, you may try to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, between 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon, which will nullify the ill effects of Rahu Bhuti. This period will be operative until 02.03.2020 and it is advisable to do this until this period. This may be done by you or by your parents and any blood relatives, which is good for you.

Why iam getting some issues from childhood on wards ? ( My father also faced similar issues both financial & health, faced lot of issues to get a job (early stage of life), late marriage and getting delay for child)

According to Bible “It is all written on our head when we are born”. Yes every suffering and happiness is pre-written based on our Karma. So, please do not get worried of the same. In a giant wheel, if one is down, he/she will up on the next round and one is in up, he/she will come down in the next round. Everything is not permanent, whether it is happiness or unhappiness. The Almighty is silent witness for all your sufferings and He will certainly change your life style in due course and have positive thinking.

May God Bless you abundantly in all respect.

Regards

PB

Earlier you had given the birth time of your husband as 06.30 PM; but now you have reported as 06.50 PM; however, I have sticked on to the old time and the Lagna does not get changed for both timings.

9. subha2705

subha2705 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your Kind response.

I am getting good interview call from BIG MNC companies. But, I could not focused and concentrate on interview preparation due to all these issues . Please give me some suggestion/remedy to focus ,avoid fear and clear the interview. Thanks

10. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

Thank you very much for your response.