Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. wellnes

wellnes New IL'ite

Respected sir,
    Thanks for your valuable time and predictions sir.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  2. wellnes

wellnes New IL'ite

Respected sir,
    Thanks for your valuable time and predictions. Bow down for your selfless service. I have few doubts regarding remedial measures.
    1. Currently I live in USA. Can I lit the ghee lamp on Friday in home between 10.30 to 12.
    2. I don’t see many crows here, so can I feed the birds?. Sesame seed have to powdered or can I use the whole sesame seeds.
    3. Any fasting procedure or mantra to please the god for my health and my kids health and studies.
    Please bless me sir, nothing adverse should happen to me for the sake of my kids.
    Any other thing to be done for my health improvement?.
    God will bless you with long life, so you could help lot of people who are in trouble like me.
    Thankyou sir.

3. kkdevi

kkdevi Gold IL'ite

Thank you very much Pragaspathy Sir. I had sent you a message in the inbox, could you please check and respond.

4. Vasuma09

Vasuma09 IL Hall of Fame

Respected Sir,

My younger son details are as follows

DOB 06/12/2013
    Time 10.30 am
    Place Chennai

He is non verbal and have some problem in learning and focus.He is into therapies for past couple of years.I and my family have so much belief in astrology my in-laws and parents consulted some astrologers and they said he will overcome this and he doesn't have major dosha and he is running moon dasa that is why he has got some issues he will be ok in couple of years.I already surrendered my self to god and praying daily, I cant see my child like this its very heartbreaking to see my child suffer like this, Sir can you please see his horoscope and let us know the remedial measures,We are planning to goto india by july so we will do all the remedial measures.Please guide us sir.

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

You may request your parents or any blood relations to do the ghee lamp littinng to Goddess Durga.

If you do not see any crows, leave it

The following Mahamrityunjaya mantra may be chanted 54 or 108 times daily in the morning after bathing. It is advisable to also chant 'om namah shivaya' 108 times before starting to chant the Mahamrityunjaya mantra.

Om trayambakam yajamahe

Sugandhim pushtivardhanam

Urrvvarukamiva bandhnaal mrityurmmukshiiyamaamrithaathu

Don't worry. Nothing adverse will happen. The above Mantra will be protecting factor and will make you fearless.

You may use Gingelly oil (sesame oil) in your pooja room, which is extremely good.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please answer to the query raised by me to your PM

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

HI,

The chart of the children should not be taken up for any astrological studies till the child completes child completes 12 years unless the child is suffering from any major health issues and lacking very badly in education. The child has not completed even 5 years of age. Please, hereafter do not consult any more AStrologer becuase if he says anything adverse, it may affect the child.

However, I would like to advise you to make your son listen to Rudra Namakam-Chamakam or Siva Tandava Stotra. Multiple times in a day! It is important he adopts to concentrate on the rhythmical aspect of sound. You will notice a perceptible change in his ability soon enough.

May God Bless you all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

8. kkdevi

kkdevi Gold IL'ite

Responded sir., thank you.

9. Happygirl6

Happygirl6 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sir

My dob is 28 nov 1988
    Time -10.30 a.m
    Place - Andhra pradesh
    I take a lot of stress and tension in everything which I do . I also feel depressed lot of times. I have done so much of hard work in my life and struggle for simple things. I am currently working and married . I wanted to know when will I have children and If I can settle in USA. Its been 6 months of marriage.

10. revathysiva

revathysiva Bronze IL'ite

Sir

I request you to pls advice on my daughter’s future
    DOB - 25-05-1995
    POB – Ambatur Chennai
    Time- 8.20 pm
    She is currently doing her MS.

Pls advice
    1. After studies will she settle in India or abroad
    2. About marriage, will it be arranged marriage and by which age it will happen
    3.She also has health issues, will it be cured.

For a good future, pls let me know if any parikarams or slokas that I can do on her behalf.

Thank You so very much. Looking forward for your reply.