Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. adeep

adeep New IL'ite

Pranams sir,
    Could you please explain the procedure for doing " neeranjanam" to Lord Ayyappa and the period upto which the above three pariharams are to be done?
    Thanks in advance
    Regards,
    Adeep

2. wellnes

wellnes New IL'ite

Respested sir,
    I am so happy you are back again.... Regularly I will come and check whether you are back. I am glad now you are...

I posted my query 3 months back since I didn’t get any reply I am posting again sir. I need your kind advice.
    I am having cyst in my right ovary for the past 7 months. Every 3 months I am taking ultrasound but the cyst doesn’t resolve. Doctor said I can wait and watch or if I am too worried I can do laparoscopy to remove the cyst. I am confused now. I already had 2 c sections I don’t want one more surgery. I am having lot of digestion problems also. I am having diahrea for the past 7 months.
    Can you please check my horoscope whether I have to undergo any surgery?. What is the reason for my health sufferings. When will it end?
    Can you please tell me whether I have to do any pariharam?

My details
    D.o.b: 1 March 1982
    T.o.b: 1.35 am(feb 28 night)
    P.o.b: chennai.

Eagerly waiting for your reply sir.

God will bless you abundantly in all respect....

Thankyou sir.

3. mala76

mala76 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you and hope things will get better over the time.
    As for my daughter the birth place is : Ipoh, Perak, malaysia

Thank you so much. May God bless you for the kindness.

4. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I have benefitted from your predictions several times in the past and am thankful for the same.
    However, the property problem continues. Have not been able to live in own house for so long now. Even rented accommodation is not satisfactory at present. We expected atleast to move to a better rented home. However, so far not able to do that also. Have also visited the Siruvapuri temple near Red hills. Do you see any possibility in near future.
    Thanks
    7-10-76/12:53pm/Mumbai
    30-5-77/6:05pm/Payannur

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Neeranjanam is a very simple prayer. It is being performed in every Lord Ayyappa temple. A coconut will be broken and the sesame seed packed in a black cloth and soaked in sesame oil (gingelly) and kept into the two coconut pieces by litting. This is one of the best remedies for Saturn. This can be done atleast the end of December, 2019. The other remedy can be done to the extent possible which will be good.

Regards

6. adeep

adeep New IL'ite

Pranams sir,
    Thank you very much for your reply and wishes.

Regards
    Adeep

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In order to ascertain whether one will be blessed with a house/landed property, there is a village level of prediction, i.e,, when any benefit is placed or aspect the 3rd house from Mars, the Karaka for land, he/she shall be blessed with the same in the earlier stage of the life, i.e, before 32 years of it is related to the 6th house; then the native will be blessed with the same in the latter part of the life, ie., after 32 years.

In your case, Mars is placed in the sign of Libra, and the third house, from the same, i.e, SAagittarius is not influenced by any natural benefict planet; but the 6th house from the Mars is occupied by Moon and directly aspected by Mercury, which confirms the acquisition of any property after 32 years of age.

Similarly, in the case of your husband, Mars is placed in the sign of Aries and third house, i.e, Gemini is connected with any benefic planet; but the 6th house from Mars is aspected by Jupiter, which is a promising factor for acquisition of an immovable property after the age of 32 years.

At present, the tranit Saturn is in the 2nd house, Sagittarius of your husband and he is aspecting the 4th house and the transit Jupiter, from Libra is aspecting the 4th house; which promises any immovable property before Sept 2018.

Hence, if sincere efforts are made, there are every chances for acquisition of any immovable property before Sept 2018.

May God Bless You all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Normally,, I do not prefer to make any study concerning the health issue. The cyst In the ovary is a very common one in the case of most of female natives.

Any thing connected with stomach region beteween diaphragm and naval is connected with the 5h house. Any affliction to the 5th house and or 5th lord is likely to cause problems connected with the stomach region.

Sun is mainly responsible for belly, stomatch and bowl troubles. In your chart the Sun is placed in the third house and aspected by Rahu as well as the Jupiter which is a balancing factor. The 5th house is occupied by the 8th lord and aspected by the Jupiter; but the 5th lord Mars is placed in the 10th hosue and afflicted by Saturn. This is one of the major reasons and at present, the transit Saturn is aspecting this pair, which is one of the main reasons for the problem. The Saturn, Mars and Jupiter are all in retrograde motion. At present, you are running the dasa of Rahu, who is aspecting the Sun and also the transit Saturn is aspecting the Sun, 5th house and also the 5th lord Mars.

Even though the retrograde Jupiter is weak as per medical astrology, the aspect of Jupiter over Sun and laso the 5th house is protecting factor.

Hence, you may please continue your treatment. Apart from this, you may try to do the following simples remedies which could nullify the ill effects the dasa lord Rahu and also the transit Saturn.

1) Please try to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, between 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon at your convenient time

2) Please try to offer boiled rise soaked with the sesame seed and sesame oil to the crows on every Saturday before your breakfast.

3) Please try to go over to Tirupathy, and pray Lord Venkateshware and if possible, you may try to make one trip from Tirupathy to Thirumala by walk, if your health permits.

4) Please try to donate few coins to the beggars and also the handicapped people, when you happen to come across with them

5) Please try to use sesame oil (gingelly oil) only in your Pooja room, which is extremely good.

6) Everyday morning in the morning, after taking bath, you offer water, by raising your hand high, by facing the Sun on the eastern side and praying for early recovery.

If you continue to do this with trust and belief, it will give great relief and peace of mind and don’t worry, there will not be anything adverse and everything will go on well.

May God Bless You all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

9. Lichii

Lichii New IL'ite

Namasthe Guruji. Please go through my birth details and provide your valuable inputs for the same. I am going through tough phase in my life,
    DOB - 23.07.1977 TOB - 7.30 AM
    POB - Shimoga, Karnataka
    1. My married life is under tension always. When I will have peaceful life?
    2. My financial condition is not good. Will not improve in future
    3. We moved to native place from work place (Bangalore) due to family issues. Is there any chance we go back to Bangalore in near future or not?

Please provide your inputs and remedies for the same.

Thanking you

10. Pragaspathy

hI,

I am yet to study your request. I shall try to send the reply either today or tomorrow.

Regards