1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sumalynux, Feb 3, 2018.

1. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Going great... waiting for the next episode.:thinking:

sumalynux likes this.
  2. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Oh Something to do with "KIDS"..so some pregnant lady was killed or something...going good..

--PS

sumalynux and shravs3 like this.
  3. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

EPISODE 13

Aryan went inside and started making calls to find a person to fix window..

Deepika came inside and tried covering windows with Bedspreads...

"Stop it Deepika its not going to help. Go wear a sweater and socks. With windows open its going to get very cold. We have to fix windows immediately" said Aryan.

Deepika went upstairs and wore sweater and got one for Aryan who was busy talking to someone on phone.... She kept sweater next to him and went to kitchen..

In next 15mins, she came with hot soup... "Aryan have this hot soup.. Did you find someone to fix
    this ? asked Deepika.

"Yes i have person coming in 10mins to fix it... It might take an hour to fix. Let me sit and work here.. So once its fixed i can have lunch and take tablets and sleep. Please prepare lunch"
    said Aryan.

Deepika was blindly preparing the lunch, but her mind was full of these paranormal happenings..
    Suddenly it struck her mind that these things were happening whenever she tried getting close to Aryan, or talk about having baby... "OMG who is it, why are they trying to stop us getting close"

Her thoughts came to bone-jarring halt when Aryan asked " Its fixed, is Lunch ready"

"Oh god, what happened you got scared"... asked Aryan

"I am sorry, i was in some thoughts, got startled with suddenly hearing your voice from back, yes lunch is ready".... said Deepika..

They both finished lunch, Aryan took tablets and went to sleep.. Deepika put dishes to dishwasher, cleaned the kitchen and sat on couch. She remembered finding a chain in the Guest room.. She went to guestroom to see if she can find more clue..

She started removing books in sci-fci section.. She found a greeting card in one of the book...
    It read

"Happy birthday to my dearest Atthe..(Dad's sister). Please come back soon i miss you...
    Appa has got this chain with pendant locket of your photo and my photo. I am sending it to you"

Love
    Sarika

Sarika..... Sarika said Deepika aloud.. She then opened the pendant locket to find photo as mentioned in the greeting card. She found a photo of women in her 20s in one side,Other side of locket was empty.. Who is this women in the locket. Where is other photo.

Did other side of locket had the photo of young girl, whom i am seeing as a ghost? Shiver ran down her spine realizing the missing side of locket might have had young girl that is ghosts photo...

If the missing photo girl is the ghost, why is she bothering us. Why does she want to stop us having kids. Everything is very confusing thought Deepika...

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    Sweetynila, sindmani, shravs3 and 4 others like this.
  4. cutepoojitha

cutepoojitha Bronze IL'ite

Good episode Suma, You are making us hard to guess what is next which is making this story very interesting.

I can guess for fun :), Sarika's Aunt would have loved Aryan may be one side love( not sure), but Aryan got married to Deepika, that young girl who is ghost now want to re unite her Aunt and Aryan :) . Thats why she is not allowing Deepika to come closer to Aryan, hope I have not spoiled your story with my stupid thoughts.

shravs3, lazy and sumalynux like this.
  5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Welcome back @sumalynux

I hope your trip was good and your kiddo is good as well..

oh..cool..now this is gripping..Deepika started her analysis/investigation..this is great going...Please continue..
    --PS

sumalynux likes this.
  6. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Nice update suma

sumalynux likes this.
  7. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

very nice update!

sumalynux likes this.
  8. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot Poojitha. You made my day...

No no its not stupid thoughts.. Guessing the story shows your involvement/interest in story.
    And i am happy that i am able to make it interesting..

And regarding your guess...

Aryan knows Sarika's aunt. But no there was no oneside/twoside love between them...
    How is Sarika's aunt and Aryan related in coming episodes..

cutepoojitha likes this.
  9. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

Nice story.
    I liked reading it and looking forward to the next episode.
    Since @sumalynux - you have been asking feedback , you have a very good imagination and that is half the job done. Keep it up.

And here is my guess - Aryan and his roommate did something bad with Sarika's aunt and that girl knew about it . How she ended up dead could or could not have Aryan and the other guy Raghu involved . And now she is back hurting Aryan. This is just a wild guess.

sumalynux likes this.