Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Namaste Pragaspathy Sir,
    When can i conceive? Please help me sir..Please..I am trying to conceive for last 6 years but no success.Please help me.Which is good time period for me to conceive? I want a answer from you Sir.Hope you will reply to me and help me out...
    DOB :: 20-01-1984
    Rashi :: Sinha rashi
    Time:: 11pm night
    Place:: Rourkela,odisha

Husband details::
    DOB :: 2-07-1977
    PLACE:dharmasala,odisha
    Time:9:30pm
    Rashi:: Makar

Please let me know if you want any other details..Thanks

2. rupz

rupz Silver IL'ite

Dear sir,

Thank you for your response and suggestions.
    Will do as much as possible.

Thank you.

3. adeep

adeep New IL'ite

Pranams Sir
    My details :
    Date of birth : 09.01.1977
    Time of birth : 15:46
    Place of birth : Thanjavur

For the past one month i'm having continous health issues...if I'm OK for one or two days there will be an issue... on the third day ..also it badly affects my confidence level at workplace. ..sometimes i'm having a feeling that i'm not updating myself and the smartness and fire in my knowledge/ work is somewhat missing now....please guide me to overcome this situation...
    Thanks in advance sir.

Regards
    Adeep

4. mala76

mala76 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Apologies. The correct time is 11.42pm. Awaits your reply Sir. Thanks for the assistance.

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

hI,

Thank you very much for your kind ack. May God Bless you abundantly in all respect. Kindly store the reply given me for any futrue prediction in this regard.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi Adeep

At present, the transit Saturn is in the 8th house where your Sun is placed. Whenever the transit Saturn moves to the house where the natal Sun is placed, there are chances for setback in the career. Also, as the transit Saturn is in the 8th house from your Janma Lagna, and also the transit Jupiter is in the 6th from your Janma Lagna, these are the main reasons for the setback, pointed out by you. Please try to offer boiled rise mixed with sesame oil and sesame seed on every Saturday morning before your breakfast, to the crows, especially in your meals plate, which will certainly give you some relief to you. Apart from this, you can try to do neeranjanam to Lord Ayyappa on every Saturday, preferable between 09.00 AM and 10.30 AM which is also good. In addition, you may please try to offer water (tender coconut water) ore milk to Lord Shivalingam once in a month, either on Saturday or Tuesday, regularly, in the name and birth stars of yourself, your husband and also the children and close relatives (Inlaws and parents) which will certainly be a protecting factor from your sufferings and also for prosperity in the life. Hope your husband is doing well.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi Mala,

Hope your son and daughter are well. I remember that I had earlier assessed your charts for marital problems; but do not remember the nature of replies given by me. However, I am trying to reply to you, taking into consideration of the present scenario:

1) Kindly advise how would my career progress be for the next year?

The period between 29th October, 2018 and 29th November, is highly supportive for any change of job, which will certainly give you good job with good salary and statues, leading to change of life style. In case if you would like to change the job, you may initiate efforrts before the above period or you would like to continue in the present job, there are chances for recognition of your work and elevation, with financial benefits and status.

2) Will my relationship with my husband improve or any possibilities to patch up again? He has left and staying separately now. Is there a possibility for both of us stay together and solve the marital problems.?

I remember to have already discussed about your chart and also your husband chart on marital disharmony; may be due to the following reasons :

1) In your chart, 7th house is occupied by Kethu aspected by Rahu and also Mars. Mars in the 7th house is not good for long term marital relationship and at one time, your spouse may not be interested in bed relations and also Ketu is the planet of obstruction

2) The 2nd lord, lord family and the 7th lord, lord of spouse has gone to 12th house from your Lagna, which is extremely bad for marital harmony and there may not be much support from the spouse

3) Also, the Rahu in the 12th house from the Moon sign, which will affect the matters concerning bed pleasures

4) Ketu in the 12th from your Venus sign.

These are major sets backs in your charts. Also the Navamsa Lagna is Pisces, which is 6th from the Janma Lagna Libra, which means that you will rise up in the life with sufferings only because it is 6th house.

In the case of your husband, the 2nd lord, lord of family and expansion of family is afflicted by the nodes; which is not good for marital harmony. The Lagna Lord Saturn is afflicted by Mars, which will normally make him an angry bird. His adverse Venus dasa will be over by 30.10.2018. hence, any initiative may be made after this period.

3) My husband job has been very tough since last year.How is his progress carrier & personal wise in 2018/2019?

He is at present running the final phase of Venus dasa, which commenced on 30.08.2017 and will be over by 30.10.2018. Astrolgoically this period is called Dasa chidra, one of the very adverse periods. Also, his 10th lord, lord of profession is placed in the 6th house; ofcoure it is good;but afflicted by the Saturn and this combination of Saturn and Mars is not good, This is also one of the reasons for the set backs. Hence, there are chances for relief once, the Venus dasa is over, ie., by 30.10.2018.

Please take care of your children.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi Kavitha,

As far as the lovers, their charts should not be taken up for any astrological study and the Almighty will take care of them, even if there is any problem. Both the charts do now show any adversity. Hence, you may please try to adjust with him, instead of finding fault with each other, which will be good for you in the long run.

The time for the present is supportive for progeny; so please be kind with your husband, and always have the positive thinking which will be good for you.

Regards

9. adeep

adeep New IL'ite

Pranams Sir,
    Thank you very much for your guidance and wishes. Every time when i'm having any issues your valuable guidance helps me to overcome the same and boosts me to proceed further. My husband is doing good sir..
    Thank you very much once again.

Regards
    Adeep

10. kavithas2217

kavithas2217 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot Sir for the kind and encouraging words.

I have once doubt - "Both the charts do now show any adversity", did you mean to say that there is not any adversity or that now there is adversity?