Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Namaste Pragaspathy Sir,
    When can i conceive? Please help me sir..Please..I am trying to conceive for last 6 years but no success.Please help me.Which is good time period for me to conceive? I want a answer from you Sir.Hope you will reply to me and help me out...
    DOB :: 20-01-1984
    Rashi :: Sinha rashi
    Time:: 11pm night

2. vidyarp

vidyarp Bronze IL'ite

Namaskaarams Pragaspathy Sir
    I had consulted you a few years back for my father's house and my job. I need your advice once again sir.
    Its been 16 years now that i am married. We live with my mother in law. She has never ever said one good thing about me. She is constantly complaining and forever finding faults. It used to upset me and reduce me to tears earlier, but now i have developed a sense of maturity to ignore most of what she says. But it upsets me, because the environment in my house is so negative. My father has to bear the brunt of it. He stays close to our house and is the most non interfering and kindest soul. Yet she bad mouths him, insults him and does everything possible to make him upset. She lies and gossips and shouts at the top of her voice. I cannot yell back. Sir, why cant there be any peace? I have done everything possible. Even when she was sick and incapable, i did everything for her. Yet no love. Only hatred. How can i take this anymore?

My details:
    Name - Vidya Ramachandran
    DOB - 16/02/1975
    Place of birth - Katni (MP)
    Time - 9:00 PM

3. mala76

mala76 Senior IL'ite

Dear Prasgapthy Sir,

Hope this message finds you well. I would like to ask for your advise again on the following matters:

1) Kindly advise how would my career progress be for the next year?
    2) Will my relationship with my husband improve or any possibilities to patch up again? He has left and staying separately now. Is there a possibility for both of us stay together and solve the marital problems.?
    3) My husband job has been very tough since last year.How is his progress carrier & personal wise in 2018/2019?

Life has been a roller coaster since 2016 and I really hope to have a better life this year. I am tormented by marital & work pressure. Please advise. Is there any parigaram I should do to solve my marital & carrier problems.

Thank you.

My details:

DOB: 1/9/1976
    Time: 11.15am
    Place: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

Spouse Details:
    DOB: 20/06/1976
    Time: 11.52pm
    Place: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

4. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Respected Sir,

My namaskarams to you. Hope you remember me.
    Blessed by your words and almighty, I am blessed with baby boy last year.
    Thank you so much Sir
    I am facing issues with my job now. since last year due to my maternity, promotion has been denied and the situation is not good in the current company to continue my job. I am afraid to quit the current job and look for new one, thinking what if I don't get new job. Is there any problem in continuing my job and have to face financial issues. I am so worried Sir.

My details:
    DOB: July1st 1986
    Place of Birth: kanchipuram
    Time of birth: 2:20 PM

My husband
    DOB: July 8th 1983
    Place of Birth: Nagore
    Time of birth: 10:40 AM

Please advise if I have to do any parigaram/ pooja to continue or get a new job. Thank you so much sir
    Kindly accept my namaskarams

5. meenuma

meenuma New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

My daughter's details

DOB : 22 september 2005
    Time : 8.48am
    Place : bangalore

She gets lot of trouble because of her friends. She is good natured. But gets insulted and blamed by her bad friends. Almost all days she gets upset. She reduces her interaction with us. And behaves rude with us also.
    I am worried if she will study well and be happy in future.
    Please let me know what pariharam is required.

Thanks in advance.

6. kkdevi

kkdevi Gold IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I have been waiting for your response, pls advice.

I m posting my details and my husband’s.
    Pls check and let me know if we will live together.

My details
    DOB: 12th March 1983
    Time: 11:42 PM
    Place: Coimbatore

Husband’s details:
    DOB: 15th May 1980
    Time: 10:20 AM
    Place: Salem

Please check and revert, i m very much looking forward for your response.

7. r12

r12 Bronze IL'ite

Respected Sir
    namaskar
    I had consulted you a few years back about our daughters studies. By Gods grace she is studying in a god college. Sir please answer my question regarding my husband. He has resigned from his job and looking for suitable job these days. Till when will he get a nice and stable job . We are staying in saudi arabia and my son is studying in class 12 so this year we want to stay here only to continue his studies. will this be possible. till when Husband will get a stble job and ill it be financially good and tension will be less?
    Husbands date of birth 12 April 967
    Time 08 :40 PM
    Place Allahabad ,India
    thanking you sir for this great work you are doing
    regards

8. priyasaki

priyasaki Gold IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

You have answered my previous queries reg my marriage(#10136) and my job (#26952)...
    Now I came here to get ur suggestion reg buying a property.

Name: Akila
    Date : 27/8/86
    Time : 9.25am
    Place: Coimbatore

We are planning to buy a farm coming in auction sale which is 45kms from my birth place(towards north).
    Will the result be fruitful?
    Your suggestion means a lot to me..
    Pls answer this.

9. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

Hi my dear friend,

I would like to suggest a simple tip that may solve your issue of having asthma. As many a time it is organ disorder that causes asthma but it could also be the rising air pollution in the place you stay. It is impossible to regulate the air wherever we go, but technology has simplified the process to purify air that we breathe in a closed room.

Livpure manufactures purifiers for water and air. Its wide range of air purifiers for home, air purifiers for offices, room air purifier, portable air purifier for cars gives you the chance to choose a healthy life. Many doctors recommend avoiding smoke and dust in order to cure asthma. I could see that an air purifier will truly help you to stay fit for asthma.
    [​IMG]

RashmiRocks likes this.
  10. QWERTY123Muddan

QWERTY123Muddan New IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy Sir,

Hope you are well.

Please help me in get predictions on few things.
    Female, 17-Nov-1989, 8:43AM, Salem.

from past 6 years there is no improvement in Job. There is no promotion at all from 6 years. Having tough time in job. and looking for alliance from past 4 years. but nothing is working out.

Overall, I feel unsuccessful for he past few years. Could you please share your views and pariharams based on my horoscope. Your guidance will be of great help to me.