IVF centre - Jananam fertility centre chennai

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sankarisan, Jan 7, 2015.

1. sankarisan

sankarisan New IL'ite

Jananam given me full of happiness again in my life.Dr.vani and her team were taking care very personally everyday. My life goes well in jananam everyday peacefully and i am success for child fertility is 100 %.Accommodation is very good.......

2. dolly21

dolly21 Senior IL'ite

Any feedback about Jananam fertility clinic-Chennai

can anyone who had successful treatment share feedback about Jananam fertility in Chennai?

3. NR23

NR23 New IL'ite

Hi I too need details abt this fertility center. .. If anyone share ur experience in this hospital it would be appreciated

4. Dreambaby

Dreambaby New IL'ite

Has anyone undergone treatment recently at Jananam? I'm planning to start soon and your feedback will be very helpful...some places don't maintain their standards consistently but I've read a lot of good reviews about this place and seriously hope it continues to be the best fertility center that helps many couples in fulfilling their dreams....thanks and please update your experiences as it will be helpful for others like me!

5. Dreambaby

Dreambaby New IL'ite

Hello, did you undergo treatment in Jananam?

6. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

My Friend went there after a series of IUI failures from some other center. The doctor straight away suggested IVF.When it ended in failure she said its because of egg quality. But I persoanlly feel she should have given them 3 months of time to prepare for IVF(supplements to improve egg and sperm quality). Now she is agin asking them to repeat the procedure or consider donor eggs. My friend is only 27, it is cruel to suggest something like this. I will never go to her.

7. Vaniganesh

Vaniganesh New IL'ite

Hi
    I am also planning to go and consult with her. I just want to know how was your experience at jananam? If you share it will helpful for me. Thanks

8. athiivak

athiivak New IL'ite

Review on Jananam Fertility Neelankarai Chennai by ashwin1962 MouthShut.com

The review by Mr Ashwin. You may check the link above.

Not a conducive environment for a woman to undergo IVF treatment here.Would not recommend Dr.Vani.The doctor seems to have some sort of Jekyll and Hyde personality.On some of our consultations with her she would be quite friendly,amicable and charming.On other occasions she could be quite terse,curt, abrasive and dismissive.She however seems to have a volatile temper and rage.On our last day before discharge the doctor summoned us to her consultation room and shouted verbal abuse at us for no apparent reason.Very unethical for a doctor to shout at the patient,knowing that the patient is 5 weeks pregnant and should not be subjected to any form of stress or tension.The doctor is supposed to be a healer, not angry and shout verbal abuse at the patient. Very traumatic experience for my pregnant wife.Had to cancel our departure home to Australia,the next day and postpone our departure by 5 days,since my pregnant wife was too upset to travel.The only reason we can think of for Dr.Vani's shouting verbal abuse at us is that we are from overseas(Australia).

So BE WARY and avoid Jananam and Dr.Vani if you are coming from overseas for IVF treatment.All the very best and good luck at another fertility centre.