Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Nikki2917

Nikki2917 New IL'ite

Hi ladies, my name is Nikki new to indusladies. Had been here lots of time to find information regarding everything it's a great site, hence joined in today.
    I'm from Bangalore living with my loving husband, and with my friendly in laws. Recently had been blessed with a cute little girl nicknamed as Kuhu.
    So as of now that's it..

Lots of love..

Arunarc likes this.
  2. PriyaAvadai

PriyaAvadai New IL'ite

Hello ladies ,

Happy women's day to all ... Just now joined the community.
    This is Priya ,working professional as well as proud home maker . Happy to join here and hope will get a good time here with quality info from you all. Also wish to share the info as well to you all .

Thanks and Regards,
    Priya

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  3. santhosh2018

santhosh2018 New IL'ite

Thanks for this nice place here I hope more friends can get here . I'm Santhosh to share our thoughts and am happy to join
    I really like indusladies ,, thanks to all

4. sujatha94

sujatha94 New IL'ite

Hi I am sujatha.I working in a pvt firm.I hope i can make lot of good friends here.But i cant post in any forum since i have started.Can anyone please help me on this.

5. Piyu121

Piyu121 New IL'ite

hii
    I am piyu.
    I am new in IL.

6. alinaloris

alinaloris New IL'ite

Kentucky needs more women in politics, leadership roles | Harris

There is a fairly straight-forward lesson to be gleaned from the sexual harassment scandal that erupted in Frankfort last week. We need more women in politics, and we need more women in leadership positions.

Of the 100 members of Kentucky’s House of Representatives, only 19 are women. The percentage in the upper chamber is even lower, with only four female senators currently serving, representing barely above 10 percent of the 38 seats.

More information: www.asianwomanleadership.com

7. Ayesha1991

Ayesha1991 New IL'ite

I'm Ayesha Khan from Hyderabad, India. Nice to meet you all.

8. KLRao

KLRao New IL'ite

Hi Ladies and gents here ! Just now , I signed up to join this group. I admire ladies , for their inner and outer beauty . With in a short Span of time, ladies entered every field, and are doing very well. I conduct women Empowerment And Entrepreneurship sessions . I suggested the Government of India to start Women Protection Force @ all the district Head Quarters. Lady IPS officers should head the such Cells. Huge number of ladies should be recruited in large numbers, should be trained and posted .
    Kindly get me your views - the causes & remedies . for the atrocities against women
    Thanks. Regards. Bye - KLRao - curb crime against women - let ladies live with dignity

9. Identical123

Identical123 New IL'ite

10. AppJetty

AppJetty New IL'ite

AppJetty is a software products store specializing in extensions, plugins, themes and app for a host of software platforms like Magento, WordPress, SugarCRM, SuiteCRM, Odoo, Dynamics CRM, etc. Formerly known as Biztech Store, AppJetty is a trusted name in the world of open plugins and extensions. Having launched the store in 2012, today, we have an enviable portfolio of almost 100 products for 6 different technology platforms. We have sold our products to more than 4500 customers and our products have been installed more than 7500 times. With a number of best selling Magento extensions and exclusive enterprise apps for SugarCRM, SuiteCRM and Odoo, AppJetty is confidently marching into the future.