1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Snoring Spouse!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by OCdesigirl, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

wow ...snoring. :drowning first kowchen i asked my fiance was - do you snore? ...please say you dont.

I have had enough of snoring nightmares form my room mates. i woulld keep changing places form a corner of the room to hall to place at bathroom to catch 'some' sleep atleast.

temp:
    1) hit (slowly)/pinch him and quckly cover the balnket on your head....:hiyanope you dint do it.. he must have dreamt it.....then it takes some time to fall asleep and starts noring again...you could cash this time to fall asleep too. i dit these tricks ...but soon i ran out of them...they devoloped resistance.

2) those medicated ones strips...and please find if he getting too tired?

2 people like this.
  2. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

If you suffer mild or occasional snoring, wake up feeling refreshed, and function well during the day may first try behavioral remedies, before consulting your doctor.

Avoiding sleeping pills before bedtime, establishing regular sleeping patterns and try sleeping on your side rather than your back can help you cope up with snoring.

3. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

Snore makes a vibrating, rattling, noisy sound while breathing during sleep. It may be a symptom of sleep apnea. Fragmented and un-refreshing sleep translates into poor daytime function i.e. tiredness and sleepiness.

Obesity and overweight persons are usually heavy and habitual snorer; consult your doctor to avoid risk of serious health problems. Avoid alcohol for at least four hours and heavy meals or snacks for three hours before going to sleep

Consult your doctor if the snore is frequent..

1 person likes this.
  4. AndersThomsen

AndersThomsen New IL'ite

Your spouse snoring can be due to excessive smoking or drinking. If he snores regularly then suggest him to use Asonor anti snoring device, because regular snoring can cause many health problems related to heart.

5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

The first day was a nightmare with a snoring spouse.
    I couldn't sleep at all, and felt my whole life would be like this. For me, a sound sleep at night is very important.
    It was difficult for sometimes until I got used to it. Now a days, not only me, my young kids too don't get disturbed with his loud snoring throughout the night.
    It is the security alarm in our house!!!