1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kamalji

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamla, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Vijima.
    Dont know if it was an awesome write up or not....It did come from my heart. Didn't want to be too emotional though I am when I think of him.
    As to not being here when he was, it is what it is I guess....
    Brings to mind the following quote:
    " Trouble is, you think you have time" --Buddha

L, Kamla

iyerviji likes this.
  2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Yes Ma'm, we all are feeling desolate. He made a deep impression with his writings and who can forget the jokes that followed his every snippet. Reading them, I used to forget what the subject matter of his snippet was. No, not because it was not interesting, but his jokes really were hilarious and in plenty! He did keep me smiling. RIP Kamalji.

L, Kamla

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa,

Thanks for expressing your sentiments and that too in the same style as our incorrigible Kamalji!!!!

I have often called him that...Incorrigible! He took it with a pinch of salt, no, with a dollop of humor!

You are so right. I bet he is having a ball wherever he is. He will be greatly missed down here.

L, Kamla

Viswamitra likes this.
  4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Beautifully said Satchi. When we mention him even with grief today, we don't seem to be able to separate him from mirth, joy and humor. Such was his impact on us. Everyone of us must have smiled as we read his snippets and surely after reading the jokes which followed his snippets without fail!
    Keep smiling Kamalji.

L, Kamla

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hello Kelly,

All that you mention about Kamalji are also what I associate and remember about him.

Must mention here....As I wrote the above post, my only urgency was to express my affection for Kamalji and the words poured out though I tried to keep it matter of fact and posted in a hurry before I could hesitate and backing off from revealing my inner thoughts openly. Later as I read my post, was mortified to note the glaring mistakes in it and had to edit!
    Now that you mention his words, "kya farak padta hain", I had to smile. Yes, it will not make a difference to him! He will see it in the right light.

L, Kamla

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saby,

He will want us to laugh surely.

Being here feels like old times again. But only we know too well that some things will not be the same.

L, Kamla

7. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

I want to write something, although I don't know what I should really write.

There are no words that can express the plethora of emotions, feelings, memories and sheer nostalgia that I am overcome with when recalling the iconic Kamalji.

He was infinite and ever present sunshine, unadulterated humor, incessant laughter, never ending positivity, genuinely good-hearted. He's immortal in mind.

An icon that will be cherished!

SS

kaniths likes this.
  8. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla
    Very true I have been away from this dear website which gave me wonderful friends including Kamalji ... Infact it is him who made come today I couldnt get over his sudden demise all these days slowly now coming to terms the loss of a good jovial inspiring friend... ventured to check what would be his last blog and the comments it evoked n found your blog.. I agree definitely Lord Shiva wanted one such jovial soul in His court to make out the todays happening in the world n paint it light n gay who better than our Kamalji... Guess he must be busy with new set of people upstairs as Satchi would call Shivas land....

9. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

How can you doubt Satchi If its hell or Heaven already Kamalji der I m sure of berth in Heaven.... n Kamalji waiting to welcome us when its our tym to climb up

satchitananda likes this.
  10. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

No doubts at all, VJ. That is why I said, "I hope we go to heaven and not to hell, so we get to meet him".