100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. abibala

abibala Silver IL'ite

That's really nice of you.because everyone need someone to ask what did you do today? Particularly for a woman.if we share a positive thing we do daily, that is very relaxing and positive vibe.
    Let me think,it's been snowing here past 2 days,so totally inside home. Today I had this thought..let's get out..so I drove the kids to some classes,had a coffee outside,it's refreshing.Again more interest to do things today.
    Thanks for the thread.

kaniths and Gauri03 like this.
  2. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

you are your deletes !

kaniths likes this.
  3. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Feb 12/18.

Fitness talks here remind me of my own story. Until last year I was super irregular, being on and off, then came the iApp Cakewalk. It just sits there in your screen but insults you much if you are idle or aren't upto it's standard of moving whatever. All the shaming notification texts and the hypocrisy was little too much for my ego that one fine day I walked double the target steps it challenged me with, just to show and shut the app in its face! :lol: I'm only part kidding there! Anyways It felt so good afterwards I continued the habit and now it has become an easy daily routine. Almost a year already and I haven't broken my streak count once. I feel happy and accomplished. :blush: #Touchwood

Giri12, jskls and Gauri03 like this.
  4. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

you "and "..and me and my typos !

kaniths likes this.
  5. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

"... And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
    Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be.
    And whatever your labors and aspirations,
    in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul.
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
    Be cheerful. Strive to be happy. "

~ Max Ehrmann
    For the 20th year, new leaves on my rose bush arrive on the dot in February. In May, roses a delicate shade of dusty lavender purple will bloom. They always unfold as they should. Each year the faithful new leaves reminding me of one mudra. This is the year of the hamsasya (swan's beak).

rose.jpg

Giri12, kaniths, jskls and 4 others like this.
  6. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

I woke up to the warmth of love and sunlight. Bright, clear and crisp. Spring!

Seasons greetings.

Giri12, jskls and Gauri03 like this.
  7. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Very true. Feeling the value of being healthy after suffering from last more than 15 days of sickness with kids too. Thank god we recovered a lot and thinking about starting our daily routine for which I started feeling bored at once and realised its importance after losing.

Giri12 and Gauri03 like this.
  8. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Completed my least favorite weekend task today itself - grocery shopping. Empty parking lots and aisles in the stores.

I was my most benevolent self. After I took one item, I was about to close the freezer door, one woman barged in front of me and started to look for what she wanted. I was left holding the door for her. Contemplated letting it close on her MK bag, but desisted. Done with her looking, she took her items and went away. No thank you. I saint-like smiled and thought letti go.

I was reminded of my long ago Vietnamese nanny who called herself babysister (instead of babysitter) and used to say "letti go" for "let it go". : )

Giri12, Gauri03 and jskls like this.
  9. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Posting here after a long time. Was worried for my job instead was given more responsibilities... for the first time avoided confronting someone... sometimes being kind is better than being right. Wish I could practice it more especially at home

Giri12, MonikaSG, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  10. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

my hubby was v sick after having restaurant food .. he was v sick for a week and feeling better today . he s not well from dec due to some reason or other . i m doing raghavendra swamy pooja starting tomo . v excited about it...
    i bought 3 dresses for v day .. since my hubby was not well on v day , i did not wear new dress. but i m happy i got v good dresses for v v cheap price ..
    Drew floating alphabets .. wrote the letters i love u as floating alphabets . planning to do it better and to do it for my daughters name too ... drawing , coloring are really really like meditation .. it calms my mind so much .. i thank my mom so much as she used to spend so much time in teaching me to draw when i was small gal ..
    this year i m planning to learn many types of drawing and going to fill the pages of the sketch book that i got

Giri12, MonikaSG, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.