Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. SamPusala

SamPusala New IL'ite

Hi,

Any suggestion, to live in Telugu community close to the woodland mall with good school zone for the 5th grade kid.

Appreciate for your help.

Thanks,
    Sam

2. Nutritionist

Nutritionist New IL'ite

Hi IL, I am a brand new member to your team. I am a qualified Nutritionist with a keen desire to help people lead a healthy life. I will be more than happy to share my expertise in the health care field and how important it is to understand the Science of nutrition IN TODAYS HECTIC LIFE.
    Also i would like to connect with my co members and understand the varied topics of discussion.
    THANKS

Arunarc likes this.
  3. Jaisantoshimaa

Jaisantoshimaa New IL'ite

Hello there..
    I had a question but wasn't sure where to write or post that.. having trouble understanding this website as where to ask questions n where to comment or reply..

Can someone please help..

I made a wish more than 2 years ago and started fasting on fridays(Santoshi maa) but it didn't worked for me. What i didnt knew before starting it that ome has to vow for the days they'll be fasting. Now everybody gave up on it forced me to do the udyapan n quit fasting. I went to jodhpur situated santoshi maa's temple,did the udyapan and came back promising maa that i'll do 7 more wrat as i believe in her but wont do the udyapan unless my wish is fullfilled..
    The thing is after my visit to the temple things are getting weired,its like situation is going out of my hand and yet in my favour.. its getting so complicated that at times i feel shattered n broken.. what should i do..?

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello @mas

Welcome to indusladies community.
    Step into here Indians in Charlotte where you can find members from your area.

5. Arunarc

Hello @Jaisantoshimaa

Please add your problems here Queries on Religion & Spirituality so that our experts can give you good guidance.

6. DepressedADHD

DepressedADHD New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am a new member to this community. I have lot of problems going on in my life right now, joined this group so that someone can understand what i am going through without judging, because in my life no one is trying to understand.
    Thank you all.

7. Arunarc

Hello @DepressedADHD

As you have not mentioned what type of problems you are facing so unable to guide you to the right forum. Do add your problems in appropriate forum so that you will get good advice from our members.

8. soum06

soum06 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am soumya. Came to US from India..
    Can any of you tell me how is Aspen court aparments in Piscataway township?

9. Babybaby

Babybaby New IL'ite

Hi, i am not new to Indusladies, here on and off from almost 10 here...some how i forgot my mail id password and IL username becuase i disconnected almost from past 1 and half year due to some other reasons.

so starting my journeys here freshly with fresh username.

10. Iniyagirl

Iniyagirl New IL'ite

Hello friends,
    I'm new here. How do I type and post in the new member area. Could you help me?
    Thanks, Iniya.