TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Laxmirani

Laxmirani Junior IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

What is the success rate of pregnancy if the follicle size is 21mm and endo 11 mm and the follicle got ruptured?
    This is my first cycle with follicle study. Doc told me that only 10% chances will be there for first cycle.
    Please reply if anyone has info on this..

2. sasi291

sasi291 Bronze IL'ite

Nice ... wishing you all the best

3. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

@rammu How did your IVF went? Did you get any good success result at cfc hospital? Hope you will reply and help me out..Please

4. rammu

rammu Senior IL'ite

Well Et procedure a very long procedure is going on at present.Regarding success rate and all am not aware i do believe in god and came to know about this clinic by my friend who got conceived after 8 yrs of being ttc.Just thinking positive and travelling that's it ma.I finished my Bcp which was being given before ET procedure.All the best for you too ma.Baby dust to all of us.

5. Asarkar

Asarkar New IL'ite

Hello all
    This is atri, a new member in IL. I am so glad to find a forum to discuss on this subject.
    I got married 2 years back at the age of 40. Since hubby was posted abroad, couldn't try for first one year. Now when we are trying, it's not happening. Visited a gynae 2 months ago. Went for all tests. My AMH level is very low (Doc said, it's because of age). Other blood tests are ok. I did SIS instead of HSG. At least one tube is open. As advised by doc, took 4 fsh injections and did folliculometry. The rapture happened naturally and I did my first iui on last Friday. Now, wait for 15 days. People are telling me not to think about it, not to get tensed. But I am always thinking about it and counting my days......Lol
    I know, age is the biggest negative factor in my case. But I don't want to lose hope.
    Thank you and All the best to all the ladies here.

6. rammu

rammu Senior IL'ite

All the best.Age doesn't matter.Be positive everything will turn positive.

7. Asarkar

Asarkar New IL'ite

8. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Hi all i am 31 trying since 4 yrs done 6 iuis now going for ivf. I want you all to help me solve my problem. I was working at junior college for 6 days a week for around 6 hrs a day. Timing was 8 to 1. For past 2 yrs i left d job for my treatment. Now i got this offer again but now i am not sure whether i can handle the stress of job and ivf together. Staff is really supportive n they r ready to adjust me during treatment but i m nt sure should i join it or not. Also i have done another course which needs more study n skills but i can wirk fron home. Plz advice me what will be good dor me. Job will need traveling daily around 10 kms total.
    Please ladies give me some opinion. Reposting this post again as i am still unsure

9. Laxmirani

Laxmirani Junior IL'ite

Hey Ladies,

I have got my periods today...Anyone can tell me if it takes more cycles even egg size is good and got ruptured..

10. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

It may take more cycles evenif everything looks ok.