1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Hndle Controlling Husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Tkverma, Jan 30, 2018.

1. zeppelingirl

zeppelingirl Silver IL'ite

When you stop replying to his arguments, it means you are emotionally over with him.

I’m sorry that you have no family near to give you love and support.

Sandycandy likes this.
  2. Tkverma

Tkverma New IL'ite

i am stressed. i dont get how to behave with him. if i stay quite he says that i am making fool of him, i am not enough mature to conversate with him by not replying him, if i say my opinion he feels like i am insulting him,he always disagree with mu opinion and take one more point to argue. he always thinks as he is superior and m nothing.he dont even lisyen to his parents any advice. he is out of their control. i feel like m stuck with wrong man. i am in a critial state.

3. Tkverma

Tkverma New IL'ite

i dont want to stay with such immature man. he doesnt have good relations even with his parents and any relatives. everybody know about his bad behavior. its hard to spend whole life with such fractious man. but i dont want to go back to india. coz the life of divorce is hard over there mireover i dont want to put my parents in trouble.

4. prreeya

prreeya Silver IL'ite

Do you have any job there and are you sure you can manage everything in this another country.

5. Tkverma

Tkverma New IL'ite

yes i am doing part time job for last 1 month. yes i can manage but i need someone who can support me a little. i know this man will not change, will never respect me. everytime he vary his statements.

6. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

What is your visa status. Are you a citizen of Italy. Try to explore more on what you can do there. Any Indian group or society , help line, support group etc.. Have you informed your parents.
    It is better to get out of an abusive marriage as soon as one can ... be positive. If you are thinking about 'exit' , take time and plan well. Be financially independent. Dont take any decision when you are stressed out or angry.

shravs3 likes this.
  7. Tkverma

Tkverma New IL'ite

no m have PR of 5yrs. but he and his family has citizen. his parents always support me. his father want me to apply citizen of italy but for that i have to spend 1 more year with my husband. coz i can apply after 3 years of marriage. but i am not sure about will he convince to apply my citizen or not in future. coz at the present he doesnt agree to apply.

8. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Explore it more. 2 years of residence is enough according to wiki. If you dont want to go back to India, try for citizenship. Why your dh doesn't agree? Is he scared that you will leave him.

What is your parents opinion? what is their suggestion.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  9. Tkverma

Tkverma New IL'ite

my patents support me. they say “ we are with you whatever will be your decision”. but i dont want be burden on them by going back to india. even his parents always say that its up to me. decision will be mine.

10. Tkverma

Tkverma New IL'ite

yes he is soooo insecure that i will leave him. he always says “” i will not apply your citizen”