1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Please Suggest Alternatives

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by happygolucky22, Jan 22, 2018.

1. zeppelingirl

zeppelingirl Silver IL'ite

I think this is men’s way of telling women not to go to her birth home.

Men never understand if you say you want to rest in parents home. Don’t fight or argue. Just tell him your plans and go to your home if he agree or disagree.

You never think about him after going to your parents home and spoil your peace. Call n speak with him minimum everyday.

They let us go to our parents house, then fight n argue over silly things and spoil our peace.

2. zeppelingirl

zeppelingirl Silver IL'ite

This suggestion is good. This is what I feel is right too.

He should be in his house. She should be in her parents. Let the kids share the houses 50:50

3. parvathi1980

parvathi1980 Platinum IL'ite

Try this...go along with your husband and stay first for 2-3 days with in laws. Then slowly inform him that you need a break. Your parents also want to meet you. In my experience the more you fight it out the more difficult it becomes. You have to be a little shrewd with Indian men. Indian men like being manipulated in to doing what you want. Ask them directly and you will end up making things worse. I always talk directly and that only makes both of us angry. The indian male thinks his wife is his and his parents property. Nothing will change until we start bringing up boys differently.