I feel very Home sick now ...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by lahy15, Aug 28, 2008.

1. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear friend,
    You came all the way to Chennai,yet I did not know you were here.
    Do you knw that I also missed you a lot?Just as you missed your parents,your siblings and their kids we friends also missed you.Now that you are back,Iam happy.
    Don't be sad.There are several phases in life. Now you are a mother,a wife ,a SIL and DIL and all of them love you and your presence in their lives is very important for them.
    lots of love
    mithila kannan

2. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Mrignyani, Amitha & Janani,

Thank you so much for your concern and words ... I am relieved now ... Thank you once again friends ... :)

3. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

My Dearest Mithila M'am,

It's been long time we spoke in post. It is so nice to see you hear ... Sorry that I couldn't make up any meeting with our IL friends when I was in chennai... I regret for it and hope to meet everyone definitely next time...

Thank you so much for your care and concern M'am... I am so happy to see you here ... I really missed you too ... take care M'am... :)

4. pavithrasriram

pavithrasriram Bronze IL'ite

dear lahy,
    we all do miss relatives and parents when we come back from vacation but sadly we got to live with it.now just keep counting down for your next vacation!!!!cheer up and we will look forward for your interesting posts!!!
    regards
    pavi

5. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Pavi,

Happy to see your reply. Yes, I should plan for my next trip hopefully ... Thanks for your kind words Pavi ... :)

6. vidhya parani

vidhya parani Senior IL'ite

dear suni,
    it is so nice to be back and meet you here...we are both sailing on the same boat...i came back from my loooooong vacation few weeks back and still getting over the home sickness...cheer up my dear friend, our little ones need all if not more of our attention and love....im terribly sorry that i couldnt come online either....and meet up as we planned...

7. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Vidhya,

Am so happy to see you back here and hope we both come out of Home sick soon ... How was your trip... ? Hope your daughty is fine and enjoyed alot in Chennai... Thanks for sharing here friend... :)

8. vidhya parani

vidhya parani Senior IL'ite

hi suni, our trip was great, uma has become a celebrity in my parents place...she went to everyone of our relatives, friends and neighbours and made lots of friends...my parents were devastated to see us off..
    hope your children are fine..how was your trip? did your kids have a good time?

9. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Vidhya,

Nice to hear you had a lovely time in Chennai ... Uma should be very happy too being centre of Attraction everywhere ...

My kids really had a very nice time ... They played alot with my sis kids and SILs kids ... They very often speak about them here ... Not only them, even I had a lovely time with everyone... :)