good gynecologist in sharjah

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Sharjah' started by manjiri, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Jessy123

Jessy123 New IL'ite

Hi Manjiri,

You can visit Dr. Vidula Sharma or Dr. Shafqat Siddique Chaudry in Healers Medical Centre, Abushaghara, Sharjah. Both are very experienced,caring doctors and are expert in diagnosis and handles complications very well.
    The phone number for making appointments is 065539851.

2. Dara

Dara New IL'ite

Last week I went to Al yasmeen center and it was pretty good experience. I had an appointment with Dr.Wael. Clinic is close to my house and staff was caring. So I recommend you to go there

3. Vena

Vena New IL'ite

I'm new to Indus ladies I stay in alqasimia I'm searching for gynecologist who can treat fertility problems .can anybody lead me

4. Sidra7077

Sidra7077 New IL'ite

You can visit Dr. Shafqat Siddique Chaudry in Healers Medical Center Abushagara. She is very proficient and caring. Hope its near to you as well..

5. Sidra7077

Sidra7077 New IL'ite

You can visit Dr. Shafqat Siddique Chaudry in Healers Medical Center Abushagara. She is very proficient and caring. Hope its near to you as well..

6. Sidra7077

Sidra7077 New IL'ite

Hema1108 likes this.
  7. Hema1108

Hema1108 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies! I'm new this page. Currently, I'm 6 week preg and looking for a good gynecologist in Sharjah (Abu Shagarah)

8. Manishada

Manishada New IL'ite

Hema1108 likes this.
  9. pragatihmc123

pragatihmc123 New IL'ite

I have been consulting with Dr. Vidula Sharma from Healer's Medical Center in Abu Shagara, Sharjah since past 9 years, and would like to recommend her as as Gynecologist & Obstetrician. She has done the infertility treatment of my cousin and my cousin got pregnant within 4 to 5 months of getting treated by her. Her cycle was monitored and treatment was done at the correct time. My cousin just delivered 2 months back in Zulekha Hospital. Its a healthy baby girl. All thanks to Dr. Vidula Sharma. I live in Dubai so i consult with Dr. Vidula at her clinic HMC MEdical Center in Detroit House, Motor City, Dubai. Kudo's to the HMC Team :)

10. Rov

Rov New IL'ite

Hi All
    I am also in search for a gynec and few of my friends also told abut Dr Mini. I had some overian cysts and got operated. Do you think Dr Mini can help me regarding the post surgery issues? Thank you for your valuable reply soon.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019