1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Chidless and Happy couples? Any?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ashaalt, Apr 2, 2015.

1. sneha28

sneha28 New IL'ite

Hi...
    I am married since 4 years and me n my husband also r planning to not to have any in near future...
    i wl say we are more than happy wid each other n ofcourse thr is society pressure which evryone have to handle...

2 people like this.
  2. BUJJITUMMALA

BUJJITUMMALA New IL'ite

Hi Aashu,
    YA that's right I just did what u had said i behaved rude to my MIL but she din't understand that i m not ok with her feelings she again and again showing her presence on me and if i stopped talking to her also she again calling me and asking and saying my hubby will not understand me if i said to him its getting irritating for me about his mother's words pls just ask her to stop that
    he will say that u just ignore that she is elder so she will talk u have to obey .
    Recently 2 months back My hubby got sick becoz of HBP so that she came again and started scolding me that i didn't cooked well and for that reason he get sick and thay grownup him from Kid to this stage very carefully like that she started... at last at one day by seeing and heraring alla these words i not stopped my anger I beated her for her words " she is saying that i m going to kill my hubby and i will marry another person and do sex with that person " such Vulgar words she is using with me and my hubby stayed calm hearing all these and after beating her she went to home town and called everybody and saying that i m not good person and i m torchering her son and he is falling down for every 10 minutes becoz of my torcher what should i do........ tell me what should i handle
    In the other side we are trying for child we ae undergoing treatments they are asking Us to stay clam without any tensions but how i should be calm with these worst situations...................??

1 person likes this.
  3. Grihani

Grihani Gold IL'ite

Hope life has changed for some of you who commented here..

4. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

Happiness is a state of mind. Do not connect it with other situations / factors. Being childless is not a reason for unhappiness. There are many parents who are unhappy due to various issues with their children.

You should be able to maintain peace of mind and inner happiness at any state / situations in life. Spirituality has a key role in achieving it. Yoga and spiritual learnings would help you to overcome this situation. It will also guide you to take right decisions at the right time.

5. BerryPine

BerryPine Gold IL'ite

Hello there!
    Not me but one of my friend is married for 12 years and she is very clear and strong in not having baby. It was her decision later years he agreed too. They're the happiest couple amid our batch.Luxury cruise,frequent international trips,lots of love they have for each other. Yet they wont mingle in a big crowd of family get together,family functions,friends get together. Its just them and themselves. :beer-toast1:

Kids,i'm still confused:smash2: however i dont understand how someone can prepare themselves before having kids, i belive none can prepare for kids. Everyday is a shock and surprise with kids :angel:

PS:- They are Indian living in South India.:clap2: