IUI in March - Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jillcastle, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Th
    Thanks @Vasumathy....hanging on to the hope that someday God will fill the current void in my life. Fingers crossed

2. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks @divyasriram28
    All the best for your IUI. Hope this procedure will help you achieve success this cycle.

Keeping you in my prayers.

divyasriram28 likes this.
  3. divyasriram28

divyasriram28 Senior IL'ite

Thanks @Godbless8 . I am really trying to stop overthinking. We have started looking at the costs for IVF and man, they are sooo expensive!! Also trying to work out the timing etc. Can make a decision only based on IUI results.

How are you doing? When are you planning for the next IVF?

4. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

I will be starting my next cycle in Nov....all the very best to u !!!

divyasriram28 likes this.
  5. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Hi @mbharani and @divyasriram28

How are you both doing ? I am writing in this forum after a long time. I did my second cycle of IVF in november. I had slight hyperstimulation, hence did not do ET. Planned for FET after 2 months mostly. Will undergo few tests to check if i can go ahead with the ET.

Emotionally i feel disconnected with myself at times. Why God is testing me so much ?

Hope both of you have something positive to share

6. divyasriram28

divyasriram28 Senior IL'ite

@Godbless8

Good to hear from you. In fact I was thinking about you the other day and wondering where you were at with your IVF cycle. Glad that you are done with the most difficult part of egg retrieval. If you don't mind me asking, can you share how many eggs were fertilized? FET is better than fresh transfer, I believe as your embryos have more chances of survival. Did you do ICSI and chromosome testing? All the very best to you!

I have no good news. Unfortunately, none of my IUIs worked, there's a male factor involved so we have been advised to go IVF route. We have decided to do it in Feb so currently I am on birth control pills. I'll start my stim medication sometime early Feb. I am very nervous about taking the injection shots by myself but there's a class that the clinic has arranged for to teach how to administer them. Anyhow, I have to face it now no matter what. I just hate popping so many pills (multi-vitamins) everyday. I can totally imagine why you feel disconnected at times as I feel the same way too. I am just going with the flow for now.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  7. Vijigopal

Vijigopal New IL'ite

Hi All,

I new joined in this forum. I am recently married. My husband has low testosterone and he is not getting erection during BD. We checked his semen Analysis report and everything is normal - 80 million spern and 70% motality. So we are decided to go for IUI. My family doctor suggested two hospitals for IUI.. One is BM hospital and another is Iswarya fertility center in Chennai.

I am hearing the positive reviews for Iswarya.. Anyone here had IUI in Iswarya ?

8. vandu3689

vandu3689 Junior IL'ite

Hello,
    First of all , all the very best for your IUI. From my experience i feel Sooriya hospital in vadapalni is really good. You can check there. Im currently consulting Dr.Rajiv from sooriya hospital. Previously i checked in Ishwara Fertility center, But i didnt workout for me.

9. kalcandu

kalcandu Silver IL'ite

Hi friends.

I am trying for baby since last 2 years. Recently started treatment. Felt inspired to go through all the old posts in this thread. I feel this is a lucky thread for ttc ladies and hence decided to post here.

I am currently in my 2nd cycle of clomid 100mg with TI. Am in 2 weeks waiting period now. In first cycle of clomid doctor gave me trigger shot for rupture. According to the scan there were 2 eggs, one in each ovary and one of them got ruptured. But period came. This cycle there were 3 eggs seen in the scan. So doctor waited for natural rupture. One egg got ruptured on Day 12. But ET is not good (6.1mm) on day of rupture. So doctor has put me on progynova. She has told me to scan again on Day 15 and meet her.

I am feeling very much side effects of both clomid and progynova. It is hellish experience to go for these chemically stimulated cycles. I had very painful ovulation this time. Thank you ladies for your courage and strong spirit. I make a fuss even for simple TV ultrasound scan. I can't even imagine going for IUi or even HSG tube test. It scares me very much. Fortunately hubby is very supportive and not pushing me for baby at any cost. Age is not on my side. I am mentally prepared for a life without child, if that is what God has destined for me. I will just wait for the result of this cycle and then decide what next.

Wishing good luck to all ttc ladies.