1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Remove Blackheads

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rizi, Oct 20, 2016.

1. krishnateja

krishnateja New IL'ite

Hii
    try to apply lemon and sugar with honey it will help u the reduce the blackheads.

2. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

Use Biore Strips. With Baking soda. You can actually see the blackheads on the tape after you peel it off.

For those of us who are blackhead'ed engineers, this technology is the fine balancing of the cohesive strength within that disgusting pillar of black/brown gunk in the skin pore, and the adhesive strength of the Pressure-Sensitive-Adhesive on the tape. Waiting for 20 to 30 minutes, and gently massaging the tape to the skin on your face makes the adhesive get a good grab of the blackhead, and you'd pull it slowly.... that is S-L-O-W-L-Y... because a fast pull would overcome the cohesive strength of the black-gunky pillar and break it. that would ruin your whole purpose of this rigamarole. Good luck.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Sweety82 likes this.
  3. NainaTSN

NainaTSN New IL'ite

Take activated charcoal, mix with PVA glue and apply a thin layer on your nose. Let it rest till it dries completely and then peel it off. Works everytime :sunglasses:

4. krishnateja

krishnateja New IL'ite

apply baking soda it will helps you to remove dead cells

5. krishnateja

krishnateja New IL'ite

TRY SUGAR WITH LEMON AND HONEY IT WILL HELP YOU TO REDUCE YOUR BLACK HEADS.

6. Aishdpk

Aishdpk New IL'ite

orange peel dried and powdered + curd +oats ,massage face with this for 5 minutes. do for few days.

7. Vale

Vale New IL'ite

My suggestions are:
    1) Steam your face before using pore strips. I boil a pot of water, remove it from fire and let it cool for 5 minutes. Then I put a towel over my head and lean over the pot for a while. For a more relaxing experience I like to add some fresh herbs or essential oils to the water. Steaming is also used by estheticians before black head extraction as it makes pores open.
    2) After removing the strips I apply a toner on my face, which helps to close the pores. Rose water works as well due to its natural astringent properties.
    3) To avoid blackheads I scrub my face with honey and brown sugar, which is softer than regular one and it's good for sensitive skin types. Sugar helps to exfoliate the skin while honey is a natural antibacterial. Regular scrub is important to keep the pores clean but I use it also on my lips to make them always soft and smooth.
    4) Finally, I find it very useful to always moisturize the skin, especially after applying beauty masks, pore strips, ecc. Dry skin can cause oil production as a natural defence and make things worse.

Every person can have different reactions and by the time I noticed that some powerful and common remedies like lemon juice, tomatoes or baking soda are too aggressive for me. I hope that my experience can be helpful and sorry for writing such a long post.

8. johnsonalisha

johnsonalisha New IL'ite

For blackhead removal you must use natural remedies like honey, lemon juice, cinnamon etc these are the best natural treatment for blackhead removal.