My Story Of Infertility

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Elsa, Sep 8, 2016.

1. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Hi @Elsa
    I'm so sorry to learn that you are going thru emotional, physical and financial stress. But would just like to humbly ask whether you have ever chanted Santan Gopal mantra for having child.
    It's a very effective one.

2. Happyc

Happyc New IL'ite

Hi Elsa many astrologers told my mother that according to my birth chart I cannot have kids but I now have a daughter and am expecting my second one.

Elsa and divyasriram28 like this.
  3. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

I started feeling that the whole universe is conspiring against me when it comes to having children. My planetary positions and the Almighty are making this very difficult for me. I had a frozen transfer in the last week of October and it ended in a biochemical. My doctor ran a lot of tests after the loss, but could not find a reason. Every test result came back normal. He just termed it as unexplained infertility. May be, the astrologers were right. I probably cannot get pregnant.

I plan to perform santana gopala pooja at a temple this week. Just trying to leave no stone unturned in this journey. I am at the lowest point of my life. Not sure where to go from here.

4. ashwinim3006

ashwinim3006 Gold IL'ite

Dear @Elsa hugs to u. I can understand the pain coz am sailing in the same boat as u. I had my first ivf cycle this month n it failed eventhough doctor said everything was excellent. Am preparing myself for FET in January. Totally disheartened n no hopes. But dear don't despair, now the only thing that can happen to ppl like us with unexplained infertility is a MIRACLE by God. We can only pray now n try to not stress ourselves. It will worsen the things more.
    My funda is, am doing all possible poojas,mantras daily. Visit a temple daily. Continue my job n return home n again chant some mantras and importantly eat healthy food n do watever makes me happy.
    Being a doctor I can tell u, there r things beyond medical science. Sometimes I too feel being a doctor am not able to help myself in this issue but again I feel am a human rather than a doctor. Only thing u remember is God has sent us here with a purpose to be happy n he knows wen to make our wish come true. Delay isn't denial honey. So relax .. am with u in this journey. Pm me if possible so that we can discuss things. Take care, baby dust to u. Cheer up :cheer:

Elsa and Pal3210 like this.
  5. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

@Elsa

First of all hugs to you.... sometimes we just need to do our work and leave it God. I am about to start my first IVF this month hopefully all my laparoscopy results came fine and good to go for ivf ....everything was fine .... just wanted to ask a astrologer before IVF...one astrologer told yes go ahead with IVF it will be success and I was very happy...then my bro had to go to some new astro guy who he saw on TV .... I dint want to go but just went and asked.. he told it will happen only in 2020...now it wont work I was shattered this was not necessary at all.... and now which astro guy should I believe..... so at that point I decided I am going to believe in myself and the God that's all I will not care a darn about what others say... and just go ahead with ivf this month.....so just believe that your next cycle is going to work ... do your pooja's or prayers whatever you feel calm and nice with ... but believe that it will happen that's all... I am also doing all my possible pooja, mantra and all I just believe in my GOD and that's my mantra...and also @ashwinim3006 has already written beautifully which I wanted to write here...
    If you want to talk to me please feel free to pm me...

Take care :)

Elsa likes this.
  6. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I need all your help.Hope someone can help me.One of my friend is having endometrosis and have some problems with her eggs too.So they are planning to go for IVF with donor eggs. Is it possible to get pregnant with donor eggs in IVF treatment without operating endometriosis? what would be the successful rate of IVF? Please let me know your opinions as soon as possible.Hope someone will help me..
    Please help me someone ...Hope someone will help me out

7. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

@pihu123 , your friend should contact an OBGYN or a reproductive endocrinologist grt herself tested before making a decision. Even if you get advice from the lovely ladies here, I highly recommend your friend to see a doctor who can assess her current situation and give her the best advice. All said and done, IVF has higher success rate than IUI or the natural way, given that a woman’s eggs are reasonably good.

8. AlishaJ

AlishaJ New IL'ite

I was diagnosed with second infertility. So at first I really struggled getting a good clinic. I understood that success of a result depends on the clinic. I decided to search for the best clinics. I realized that Ukraine is leading counrty in thus field. Their services are the best yet affordable. And as for Surrogacy it is completely legal. So I decided to try my luck with Babyboom clinic in Kiev. The first trial was already a success. I wish I would have known earlier about the clinic. Its really important to find a good clinic. Like the one in Kiev. They offer high quality services and prices are attactive.
    My personal experience is satisfying and I dare to reccomend clinic everyone who needs help related to IVF with donor eggs or Surrogacy

Good luck!

9. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

Thank you. But I am not currently looking for Clinics outside the country I live in, as there are a lot of other things to be taken care of if I have to travel to a foreign country for treatments multiple times a year

10. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

This is getting more and more difficult by the day. Thank you for the encouraging reply.