1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mills and Boon Lovers

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by surabhishan, May 15, 2009.

1. NajlaM

NajlaM Senior IL'ite

I am reading an m&b classisc now....its called 'beloved tyrant' by Violet winspear....:)

2. riaviswa

riaviswa Silver IL'ite

hi all,

thxs iparis for all the links.I too am a avid fan of M & B and i too have some books,pdfs amd ebooks.

There is a site called Free-eBooks.net .Here u just have to register and download books.They have a very vast collection of books in almost all genre.

Hope this will be useful to all.

regards,
    riaviswa.

3. zanyzaphod

zanyzaphod New IL'ite

Hey All,

I bought out a library for my own personal collection a few months back in Bangalore & am now quickly running out of space in my small apartment.

I now have a large collection of about 2000 books from the romance genre that I'm looking to sell off due to lack of space. (All Mills and Boons, Harlequin, Silhouette, Loveswept. Also has most books of Nora Roberts, Barbara Delinsky, Barbara Taylor Bradford, Barbara Cartland, Jackie Collins, Janet Daley, Jude Devereaux etc)

Am really really sorry if this is the wrong sub forum to post such a request - hope it isnt and do PM me if interested in part or the whole collection..

Ramya

4. jeyu

jeyu Senior IL'ite

friends, i cannot download novels please help

5. boons

boons Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends ,
    Though I ve been in I'LL for years , only today I found this book lovers thread and entered my passionate topic M&B. I've read some 20000 m &b novels of various authors. I myself had few hundreds of m&b which I donated to a library. Few books I d given to my friends. I ve read each book a 100 times...
    My first ever story was by js misleading encounter n my most fav authors were penny Jordan, Emma Darcy, Jessica steele , charlottee lamb .......
    I donno , after getting married i stopped reading much.
    But last year , during books exhibition , I bought outside second hand some 20 books.
    I think the thirst for romance will never fade.

Of late , I can't see any posts in this thread. Must be due to wts up etc...
    Pl kp posting friends.
    Cheers

PS: UNABLE 2 DWN LOAD FROM ALL THE LINKS PROVIDED

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017