1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Non Stop Menstrual Bleeding

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by boons, Nov 6, 2017.

1. boons

boons Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends ,
    I m 41 yrs old. I used to get my chums every 27 days. FSH 5.5. SO NO MENOPAUSE. it will last fr 3 days and most probably 3rd day itself , discharge ll be over. My endometrium thickness was 14 mm and wasadvised D N C. I DIDN'T DO.
    Again started ON OCT 18 , yet 2 stop. Sometimes very profuse. Some days nil. Some days clots with blood.
    IN APRIL THIS YEAR I HAD SAME ISSUE. ANOTHER DOC PRESCRIBED TRAPIC. I NEVER RESPONDED TO THAT. SO SHE HAD TO GIVE ME PROGESTERONE TO STOP.
    Again my cycle normal. In Aug , I didn't get period and I had periods for about 20 days in september. Again started in Oct 18 and yet to stop.
    Ur valuable advices and suggestions please.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

please do no wait go visit your gynaec.

boons likes this.
  3. boons

boons Bronze IL'ite

Already visited. She has asked for few blood tests and prescribed trapic plus an antibiotic. Wednesday visiting her again.

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

good. i suggested dr when trapic was not helping. hope pap smear, scan and bloods tests are done. and do update after your visit

boons likes this.
  5. boons

boons Bronze IL'ite

Hi ,
    This time she has prescribed trapic mf. Today I m better. Tomorrow s my appointment. After seeing my blood tests , doctor ll decide for scan.
    My hb is 11.6 , fsh 5.5. ,T3, prolactin, Hba1c and
    Fasting sugar, are normal. But vitamin D3 is just 12 . So deficient.

Nonya likes this.
  6. leelal

leelal Bronze IL'ite

You should approach your Dr. for the treatment. Parallel to this we should make changes to our lifestyle and healthy diet plan as we get aged. plan some time for Yoga/gym/walking and as well consume more greeny vegetables & dry fruits etc and avoid 3 whites [Milk, Sugar & Maida products]..

boons likes this.
  7. harinikanthi

harinikanthi Silver IL'ite

Hi I am also facing similar problems.till June 2017 my periods was regular every 24days.but in July I didn't get my periods.it never happened to me before.skipping one cycle next one was very scanty.but the following one was too much continued for 10days.then I visited doctor.she gave meTropic650 ...3times for two days.it reduced but not stopped completely.so she prescribed meprate10mg for 3days.then ovral g for 20days.she suggested to take pelvic scan.i have thickened endometrium of 13.7mm.she prescribed overall g for 2 consecutive periods.now the 2 course of tablets over.next I have to meet her.she already told if this condition continues I have to go for d&c.i am worried is it good to go for d&c? Is there any natural remedies to cure this problem? As Leelal said above I have to try change my life style.

rammu likes this.
  8. boons

boons Bronze IL'ite

Y

Yes. I m also thinking about the same. Once this health condition s over planning for that.
    Tnq

9. boons

boons Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Today I d seen my doc. They tk scan also.
    My endometrium thickness is 23 mm. And doc said , D N C is must. Planning for that next week.
    And I was prescribed vit D3 for 8 weeks.
    Regards,
    bhoons

10. boons

boons Bronze IL'ite

My d and c is over. Did on 17th and still have bleeding and little pain. Yet to recover fully. Doctor informed me that I ll be having discharge for a week.