Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram sir,
    How are you sir? Hope you remember me.I used to consult you lived in Qatar and now for my child settled in Chennai. He is doing well sir says geeta chanting upto 8 slogas and very much good in academics especially in maths but yet to see a lot of improvement in communication.
    Sir my husband is still working in Qatar and we are here. Pls let me know whether is this the right time that v go back to qatar or can he find a job and come and settle in Chennai? Details are as follows:

Husband's Details
    DOB : 05.06.1974
    TOB : 09.00 am
    POB : Tambaram

My details
    DOB : 13.06.1981
    TOB :18.35 hrs (06.35 pm)
    POB : Thalainyayar (near thirutharaipoondi)

As i have always taken many decisions based on your predictions, this time also waiting for your reply for further action.
    regards
    Laxmi Suresh

2. Seya

Seya New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I have been trying to get pregnant since 2 yrs now.. but nothing seems to work. I am married for past 6 yrs and now almost 31 n half years.

Can you please help me know what i can do pls :(

DOB - March 8 th 1986 ( i am not sure of my date of birth time - mostly its 2 AM around)

Thanks.

3. Seya

Seya New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I have been trying to get pregnant since 2 yrs now.. but nothing seems to work. I am married for past 6 yrs and now almost 31 n half years.

Can you please help me know what i can do pls :(

DOB - March 8 th 1986 ( i am not sure of my date of birth time - mostly its 2 AM around)
    POB - Ulhasnagar

Thanks.

4. kimmy

kimmy Bronze IL'ite

Dear sir,
    I am fed of marriage after 14 years of struggle and pain and want to file divorce pls let me know how my time is.

Aug 22, 1979
    chennai
    7.30 pm

5. Meghaniranjan

Meghaniranjan New IL'ite

sir please reply

thanku

6. Srisen

Srisen New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Good Afternoon.

Your past suggestions have helped me a lot. Thanks for your time and Kindness.

My son's D.O.B is 7-Apr-2010 at 1:23 pm born at Coimbatore, TamilNadu. Some ppl say he has a Mahalakshmi Kendram. Kindly confirm is that true and let me know the benefits of it.

7. raja1993

raja1993 New IL'ite

Sir i have got mars combust in my 2nd house is that a problem and will it spoil my career growth please reply sir....

Place Salem
    Time 9 am
    Date 28.06.93

8. subha3101

subha3101 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Your valuable advise has helped me in the past. Reposting the earlier one:

Your new Venus dasa has stated on 8th May, 2017. As you happen to be Aries native, the Venus is the lord of 2nd and 7th houses and the dasa lord is well placed in the 11th house, house of profit. This period will be far better than the earlier periods.

Regarding the 2nd marriage, you can look for any alliance from October, 2017. The next proposed marriage will be far better than the earlier one.

The time for the present is not too supportive for change of the profession or promotion in the company.

However, there may be feebile chance for change of profession by Oct/November, 2017; but the possibility of the place of posting either to your choice or not.

You can pray Goddess Lakshmi to get rid of your sufferings.

Regards

Please find below my details:
    Name: Subhashini B
    DOB: 31st January 1980
    TOB: 11.25 AM
    POB: Chennai
    State: Tamil Nadu

My son’s details:

Name: Sayee Suhas S
    DOB: 15th August 2011
    TOB: 9.20 AM
    POB: Chennai
    State Tamil Nadu

I have a 6 year old son. Am having a tough time with my son in terms of behavior & studies. Am scared to death whether he will have his father's character which is worse in nature. How will he be? Should I do anything? You said there is a chance of remarriage? Love or arranged? Am in a state of mind, as not to believe anyone. Am struggling with my job, will I get a better one within the current company, or should do any certification course to improve my career. Everyday has become a struggle for me.

Awaiting for your valuable reply. Kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Subhashini

9. Sundari

Sundari New IL'ite

Namaste Guru ji! I have seeked your advises before and they were very helpful. I would like to get back to work after a long break. My details dob: 5th June 1976, Time 4:20 pm, Place: Hyderabad, India.Please advise when will this be happening

10. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Namaskaram sir
    As you know without your advice i wont take any decision in june i have lost my job till now im @ home with my children.

Lot of problem between me and inlaws my husband is blindly supporting my inlaws.
    im confused now henceforth can we able to continue in joint family or not .
    they dont want me to be at home.

what shld i do any pariharam to have peace of mind?

=================
    hi,

Your running dasa is not bad and also the transits are also not so bad. Hence, please try to be calm and things will changed. Please to any Lord Shiva temple and pray Goddess Parvathi to get relieved from the mental sufferings and things will get improved at the earliest.

============================

Namaskaram sir

On June 10th saturday when i was on leave suddenly my manager called and scolded me so badly using unprofessional word i cried literally and requested him since 11th is my annivesary i cant come to office to complete the target for which he screamed and used bad words so immediately i escalated to Regional head for his behaviour he apologised and informed that u can relieve from service .

Now that RH is taking care of the relieving process and i hope but no action has been taken against him.

i have lost the job now.

Really for the past 3 days literally cried without reasons im struggling and facing issues.

Waiting for Relieving letter im praying god i shld get that without hurdles.

What shld i do now????

henceforth will i get any job or what should i do???

Desperately waiting for ur advice.

Name B.Radhiga
    Sex : Female
    Date of Birth : 04.01.1981
    Place : Mayiladuthurai
    Time : 9.27PM.
    State : Tamilnadu.

Husband Details
    Name :R.Bhaskar
    Sex: Male
    DOB :16.09.1974(15th midnight 12.30)
    place :chennai
    Time :12.30AM
    State : Tamilnadu

=========================
    Thanks for your reply.As u said i'll follow the same.
    without ur advice i wont take decision and thanks again
    if possible can u tell any pariharam to withstand this pressure at office and home?

==================
    Namaskaram sir
    As you know without your confirmation i wont decide few months back i thought of resigning as per advice continuing still now

on March forcefully they changed me to sales department
    everyday working for 13 to 14 hours unable to achieve the target forwhich scolding me so badly
    i didnt even seen my children face by the time im reaching home they will sleep
    office is like hell everyday scolding before all staffs treating me so badly

really i can't manage what should i do?

by 25th suppose to get bonus after that can i resign?

orelse any pariharam??

desperately waiting for ur advice