Enlightening Thought A Day!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by EnlightenedSoul, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

once you indicated that you are generous, some may exploit and come out with new sob stories to extract more. so as per tamil adage you had quoted, one should judge properly before making charity. I have seen a man carrying two small kids on his shoulder and head, but after the collection a couple of hours later I saw him lying across on the road intoxicated. god knows what happened to those two infants or kids. we have too many stories over here. during summer, moved by the demand for water or buttermilk by two middle aged mango selling women, keeping the main door ajar, the lady of the house went to fetch buttermilk. the two came in and tied her and closed the door looted the valuables including jewels in store and on person of the woman and quietly disappeared. A person on two wheeler, around noon in barren street, saw a lady standing on the balcony. approached her with a piece of paper from street opposite her building asked her for address and she came down to assist him. with engine idling the man just grabbed her golden chain with thirumangalyam and accelerated. with gold he vanished.:smiley:Regards.

venlax and annmeevz like this.
  2. EnlightenedSoul

EnlightenedSoul IL Hall of Fame

3. Thyagarajan

:hello:that is when you solve others' problems, you enjoy life indeed!

4. EnlightenedSoul

5. Raniz

Raniz Platinum IL'ite

6. Thyagarajan

:hello:when aeroplane was invented by an optimist it was followed by invention of parachute by pessimism. fear do help inventions and fire creativity. fear of fire had resulted in asbestos suit and hand gloves and fire boots. I might be wrong but just unload the thought. thank You. regards. God Bless Us all.

7. EnlightenedSoul

8. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

A beginning with a positive attitude ends in a positive yield.
    "The woods are lovely,dark & deep but i have promises to keep & miles to go before i sleep "

EnlightenedSoul and Raniz like this.
  9. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

10. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

There are so many events like those quoted by u.Since a few people go in the wrong direction, we can't be blind to the genuine needs of so many.Hence as i said no analysis in certain cases.One autowala told me while waiting for signal "amma we are going to give a few rupees only to the beggar,then why make a fuss about it." What he said is true only. I always remember that. But in the cheating world we have to be careful.Opening the door, meeting strangers when alone in house should be avoided with a closed heart & door.
    "The woods are lovely,dark & deep but i have promises to keep & miles to go before i sleep "

EnlightenedSoul likes this.