1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Am In Depression

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by soni1987, Sep 25, 2017.

1. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

Why dont you give him some free space? You dont need to be so possessive. Let him be in his bachelor life for few days.

Of course, I agree with your point that he should also find time to spend together with you. Your expectation is natural and must be recognized.

2. silentlistener

silentlistener Silver IL'ite

It appears that his Assurance has worked so nicely that you are believing in what he claims

Your only concern is he having gone alone leaving you behind.

Your depression (at least, till now) is not about whether there were whores involved in his trip or not.

After a few days of not talking then again you will talk with him.you will continue to call him as caring and loving husband and things would go on as normally as ever

You should not have started this thread it all op. You should have lived as happily as you did in the past with him, in BLISSFUL IGNORANCE!!

Now, many people have eexplained the truth so clearly that your blissful ignorance would have gone by now !

Having no guts to confront the truth why did you take the effort to know it, by starting this thread ?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  3. senoritaaa

senoritaaa Bronze IL'ite

you guys are simply intelligent. I admire your ability the practical sense and the ability to find our own peace of mind in trying times. Great

4. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

I read your thread once/twice before but never replied. Are you ready to hear the outcomes? Mentally ready to know the truth which could be anything. Before spending money on external parties, try to find out yourself.
    Check phone records. Men no matter how smart they try to be, do not have female's detective brain.
    Then decide, if it is infidelity, what are your plans next? confrontations? sorries? move on or divorce? Like Katie Holmes (Tom Cruise's wife), first secured her and kids future and home in NY, got everything ready, slowly moved out stuff , going there every week and finally he went out for shoot and sent him notice.
    So you have to be smart.

Sunshine04 likes this.
  5. tulip07

tulip07 Bronze IL'ite

Dear OP,

Are you financially independent?

"He is ready to send me in India somewhere with friends.. No abroad ofcourse due to indian mentallity." This sounds like he is too controlling on you whereas he can enjoy all the freedom. I don't really understand why you can't put your foot down and say what you want and what you don't like (of course with reasons). Are you dependent on him for everything (it sounds so)?

You clearly know the truth and seems you are just turning a blind eye to it!

6. poi098

poi098 Bronze IL'ite

You are most certainly not over reacting. Put your foot down and demand that you be taken for holidays - India or abroad. This is not a healthy thing to have in a relationship. If i were in your shoes i would be depressed too.

7. poi098

poi098 Bronze IL'ite

I'm sorry to say this but most people go to Thailand only for one thing - i hope you know what that is. Do you suspect your husband of going to these places?? Once you land in a foreign place, its easy to get absorbed in such things as you are surrounded by it all.