1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble Waking Up Early!

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by AllizWell, Sep 6, 2017.

1. chaithrapillay

chaithrapillay New IL'ite

Oh God, I am with my mother so I don't really have an idea on how to deal such situation and trust me I don't really face any difficulty now because My Mother is best but what about future :persevere:. I can't even imagine such situation where I have to run like anything as you mentioned

AllizWell likes this.
  2. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

It's not a good idea to go to bed right away after dinner , so you need to have dinner right away after you get home . Are you in India ? Can you get help with cooking so food is ready when you come in at 9.00 p.m ?

AllizWell likes this.
  3. AllizWell

AllizWell Bronze IL'ite

Yes I am planning to look out for a good cook so that the food is ready by the time we are home. Thank you ! :)

4. AllizWell

AllizWell Bronze IL'ite

Haha I understand... I was a pampered child too with Mom taking care of everything :) And now gradually I'm trying to bring things on track. There is a solution to everything, we only need to manage well. The IL family here is very kind with their valuable suggestions. So gathering all of them to find a way :)

5. vedhikasankar

vedhikasankar Senior IL'ite

These are a common situation of a working woman's life. you should spend little time for exercise otherwise it will badly affect your body