1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Against My Will...

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by BDivya, Aug 22, 2017.

1. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Episode 4 :

Veer still remembered the day when his father met with an accident. Mr. Surhana Singhal, the elder brother and father of veer. Veer was born to Surhana and Sukhwathi after 5 years of their marriage. They had prayed various gods, performed many rituals, homas, many offerings to various gods and god like ppersons. But nothing could bring them the joy of parenting. They had visited many doctors and fertility centres but nothing helped them.

Finally they had given up all hopes, when one fine day Sukhwathi announced her pregnancy to Surhana, it was like all the gods had showwered him with joy, and the world had strewn him with roses. his happiness knew no bounds. Both of them were careful with the baby and finally on a monday morning, Veer was born.

Surhana named him Veerana, Veer-meaning the bravest. He considered his son to be the bravest boy who had taken birth in this world after much struggles by his parents and when they had let loose of all the hopes. Veer was brought up with atmost care and protection until the age of 23. Just after a few days after his birthday, the fateful day arrived.

At that time, Veer had officially taken over from his father the family business. He had rcently taken over, so everything seemed new to him. He was just gearing up, when this accident had happened.

Veer was returning from his office in his audi, hwen he got a call from his father's younger brother-Javedh had called him.

Hello uncle, pranam. -Veer

Pranam beta. - Javedh

So how come u remember me at this odd hour, uncle. Is everything fine at your end? -Veer

Beta, I..I..

Why are you stammering uncle, please tell me what has happened?

Beta, I wannt you to come over to Balaji hospital now.

Now? But what has happened? Everyone ok?

Beta just reach as soon as possible.

And the call was cut. Veer had imagined all the worst things of life in the half an hour drive towards the hospital. He rushed to the reception and just then got a call from his uncle.

Beta, come to fourth floor, right side . Room no.407.

On my way , uncle.

He was gasping when he reached the entrance of the room. He let out a gasp and prayed to god for the zillionth time that everyone should be fine and opened the door.

His eyes were fixed and his body was motionless. He stood still. Tears started flowing down his cheecks and words were stuck in his throat. His father lay motionless onn hte bed with lots of tubes attached to him.

Against my will...

2. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

all the confusions will be cleared :)

peddadas likes this.
  3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Yea, Thanks Divya!

--PS

4. anadev16

anadev16 Silver IL'ite

Hi BDivya,

"Your story is good with building curiosity at the end of each episode. But I request you to clarify one thing.

In previous episode you have mentioned Javedh Singhal is proud father of veer.

However in this episode you have mentioned

So I am confused whether veer is son of Elder brother surhana or younger brother javedh or whether he took adoption of his elder brother Surhana's son. Please clarify.

Sorry this is not mistake trying to identify but just a clarification to enjoy your story further.