Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI

Is it your chart or anyone else. If so, your relationship with the native.

Regards

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

thanks indeed for response and that too so soon despite pressure. the relationship is The boy is my son.
    with reverence
    regards.

3. aries9811

aries9811 New IL'ite

Yes, this will be first marriage for me. I am never married before. Please advice. I don't see any predictions..kindly advice.
    Please predict Marriage ? Unable to find the Guy and nothing seems to be Materializing or moving forward in regards to Engagement or Marriage

DOB :19 Aug 1984 , Time= 06:15 AM
    Birth Location: Delhi, India
    Living Location : America

4. chinnu28

chinnu28 New IL'ite

Thank you Sir. I'll post again.

5. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Hi sir pardon for bothering but can you kindly pls tell me when I will get a job sir I have been unemployed since 17/02/2017...

13/12/1991
    12:45PM
    Jalandhar, Punjab
    KUMBHA LAGNA
    Aquarius ascendant

6. wellnes

wellnes New IL'ite

Thankyou so much for your kind reply and words sir..... My husband created the ID but now I am using for myself. I am trying to change the profile as female but I don't know how to do it sir.
    whenever I am having a problem I am coming to you and you are giving me the solution. I feel very blessed.
    I am very much worried about my problem , but now I am very much relived. Does the retrograde Saturn and mars makes health issues?. Because I am having leg swelling in both legs and also I am having fatty cyst in hands well.

Thripala podia is available only in kottakkal Avya vaidyasalai or can I get it some where else.

Thnaks a lot for all your kindness to me.... God will bless you abundantly in all respect..

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. newlysingle

newlysingle New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I m married for 13 yrs with 5 yr old son, currently moved out of my husbands house due to his series of extramarital affair since day one of our marriage. I want to know how will the future look me and my son. I want a separation , is there separation finally ?. Need your inputs

my details: dob: 22,dec 1982
    place: hyderabad
    time:2 :20am

husbands: dob:15 dec 1973
    place: kumta (KA)
    time: 10:10am

sons: dob :14 aug 2012
    place: mysore
    time: 4:32 pm

8. YasminJahid

YasminJahid New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

DOB: 19 April 1991
    Place : Pollachi
    Time: 3 AM

From last year were facing too many problems in all the ways( financially , mentally , legally). No peace of mind.
    My mother completely lost her life because of wrong decisions she took in few years back and also because of her husband. She lost huge amount so she urged to take a decision in which she was away from everyone for few months. When came back things become worst and all of us struggling. She tried attempting suicide twice.

Now due to all those things now as a daughter I am in the position to answer everyone. Financially everyone are targeting me to give back money in which my mother borrowed from others. I helped as much as I can. Financially I am in trouble. Bcz of this my husband also getting hurt. Everyone are blaming us. Even me and my husband is not a part of it and didn't hurt anyone , didn't fool anyone. Still we get blames , financial troubles everything.

Legally we are handling this issue still nothing helps. Sometimes we all compeletly broken. I wanna prove myself innocent to everyone. I wanna shout and says I am not at fault. being a daughter to my mother I supported her as much as I can mentally, fianacially. I am afraid of everyone's future. I am trying hard to get rid of all the problems.
    When all this will come to end ? Will legal justice be favourable to us ? Will I get chance to change my job ?
    Is there any possibilities for going abroad ? I am really worried about sister's life.

No relatives helped us during hard times. When will GOD will shower me with blessings ? Can I switch my job ?
    Please tell us the remedies to overcome my problems. Awating for your reply sir.

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The boy belongs to Pisces Lagna, owned by Jupiter, who is in retrograde motion and placed in the third house along with the 5th lord Moon Jupiter is also the 10th lord, representing the profession. The placement of Jupiter in the third house is not good. The Jupiter is aspected by Mars.

He was running the Jupiter dasa until 30.05.2017. Jupiter being the 10th lord should have given the profession. Jupiter is well placed in the Navasma chart, ie. in its own house of Pisces; but Jupiter is placed inthe 12th house in the Dasamsa, the chart meant for studying the profession. Normally, the planets placed in the 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th or 5th or 9th inthe Navamsa charts will best results in their deasa peridos. In as much as the Jupiter is ill placed in the Dasamsa chart, it had not given him due opportunity to get employed.

The new dasa of SAturn dasa has started from 30.05.2017. The Saturn is the lord of 11th and 12th houses and it is well placed in the Rasi chart, i.e. in the 5th house. Saturn is extremely well placed in the Dasamsa chart, i.e. in the 7th house, ie., in its house of exaltation. Hence, the running Saturn dasa will give him a good profession.

Normally, in anyone's life, Saturn Dasa, Saturn Bhukti and SAturn Antaram will not give any beneficial results. This period will be operative until 22.11.2017. Hence, after this period, there are every chances for beneficial results. Hence, he can look for the profession and he will certainly get a good profession.

It is suggested that on every Saturday, the boiled rise, soaked with sesame oil and sesame seed may be offer to the crow on every Saturday, which is extremely good.
    Also, on every Saturday, let him offer Neeranjanam to Lord Ayyappa whichis also good. Once in a year, he may advised to go Tirupathy, preferably he may take up the trip from Tirupathy to Thirumala by walk, which is good. When he happens to see any handicapped and or Leprosy people, he may try to help them by dropping few coins.
    If this is done with trust and belief, he will get improvement in his life.

As far as his marriage is concerned, it is a very delayed one due to the following reasons :

Saturn placed in the 5th will normally delay the marriage, since from the 5th house will be aspecting the marriageable houses, 7th, 2nd and 11th. Apart from this the SAturn is aspecting the 7th lord Mercury. Also, the 8th house is afflicted by Mars and Rahu. The Kalathrahara Venus is afflicted by Mars and Rahu. The 7th house is occupied by not only the 7th lord Mercury; but also the 6th lord Sun. These are main reasons for the delay in marriage.

The 7th rasi lord Mercury is placed in the 6th house in the Navamsa chart, which is also not good.

The Venus is occupying the 8th house both in the Rasi as well as Navamsa charts. Normally, such placement will delay / or even deny the marriage.

Hence, only with much dedicated prayers and by totaling surrendering to the Almighty only, there are chances that he may get married. In this regard, the boy may be advised to be on fast on the day of Kritigai Nakshtra and go to the temple of Lord Muruga and praying him dedicatedly. If this is done with much dedication and if the Almighty is pleased, there are every chances that he may get married.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, your marriage is a delayed one due to the following reasons:

1) Saturn is placed in the 7th house from the Moon sign in Rasi chart
    2) Saturn is aspecting the 7th house from the Moon sign, in the Navamsa chart.

The time for the marriage is favourable from mid October, 2017. You can look for alliance from November, 2017. It may not be wonder if there may some love affairs.

The transit Saturn and transit Jupiter are much favourable from Oct 2017. Hence, you may look for alliance.

Regards