September 2017 Due Date Moms Welcome. :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by srinithivasan, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Suja9

Suja9 Silver IL'ite

Thanks @PaviRam.. And Best wishes to you and all September Club Moms..

2. PaviRam

PaviRam New IL'ite

Hi Sep Moms,
    Is it possible to get delivered with out any pains?
    I heard some of our relatives dont even get delivery pains,they admitted in hospital EDD.
    If that is case ,then how we will come to know when need to be rushed to hospital if delivery actually comes early?
    For us only delivery pain is the only clue to go to hospital as of now right?Just get confused.Pls help!
    In my hospital its very difficult to get beds/seats to get admit earlier,so dr's are sending back to home if its not relay correct symptoms.one more thing for me its 2 hrs journey to hospital from my home.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  3. Suja9

Suja9 Silver IL'ite

Hi PaviRam,
    I have googled that few women don't get delivery pain even after crossing 40 weeks. The baby has attained full growth while the doctor viewed in ultrasound, then they will induce her.
    Hereafter we will have weekly once check up. So doc will assess and tell if inducement is needed. Keep walking 30 mins daily..

4. PaviRam

PaviRam New IL'ite

Thanks!! i am just getting fear if we will face some issues in between as we have weekly check up also).

5. Suja9

Suja9 Silver IL'ite

Do not fear. Be happy and think you will have your baby in your hands soon.. ( I think the days keep on stretching.. :( )

6. PaviRam

PaviRam New IL'ite

Good Morning Ladies!
    I am facing damn tired in morning times.
    Especially i am fine after walk up for one hr ,and then i get tired.not even sit.
    Is this normal in 36 weeks pregnant. Anybody here facing same here.
    Or You are fine with this issue.pls reply.

7. Suja9

Suja9 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,
    I delivered a Baby Girl on Tuesday 5th September through normal delivery. Both are safe. Having so much stitches pain and not able to sit properly..

8. PaviRam

PaviRam New IL'ite

Congratulation Suja..Lot of prayers and love on yur ways.
    When did yu start getting pain?It will be very much helpful if yu share your birth story here if possible..

9. priyaagarwal

priyaagarwal New IL'ite

hello
    need advice please.
    i am 39 weeks pregnant and had done my internal check up on tuesday, doctor says my cervix is still thick and havent dilated anything yet. my baby is held still high. this is my first pregnancy so lil worried as i am clueless whats going to happen. what can i do to start dialting and soften my cervix. is there any home remedies relating to diet or exercise tat anybody can suggest.. or anybody sailing in the same boat .. please do share ur thoughts as i live alone here (USA) apart from family.. will be really helpful.